CHAPTER 19•||I missed this!!||•

Jimin hasn't contacted me till now and I don't know how to talk to hyejin. And I have a feeling she won't come to pick up Aecha from school as well. But I hope she comes, I hope I'll be able to talk to her because I don't really want to ask taehyung. Talking to him isn't a good option, not when I might say something I regret.

It's time for tae's class which means time to sit in front of him. I wonder if he'll talk to me today or not? He already knows I met hyejin, I know he knows. If he did ask me something, will I be able to answer it?

Questions disappeared at the back of my mind when taehyung walks in the class,looking handsome as always. Taehyung has always been beautifully handsome,no matter what he wears his beauty is ethereal .His eyes roamed around in the whole class but not once it came on me.

I didn't even realise when did he put his belongings on the table and came towards my desk. I didn't look towards him, not when he was standing near my desk and definitely not when he sat on my desk, ON MY DESK.

I Inhaled and stopped breathing. one of his legs is on my seat and one on the floor.His hands neatly clutching together on his knees. I shifted away from him not much but a lil bit. He noticed ,I know he did but didn't said anything.

Taehyung- Good afternoon class!! Before we start our lecture today I am giving you the assignment which you'll need to submit tomorrow.

Students- Tomorrow? sir, please give us som-

Taehyung: It's a very short assignment, you can do it in less than hour. No arguments .

And then he tilt his head towards me when I looked up, his eyes met mine when he said-

Taehyung- This assignment will help me in getting to know about you, and about what you are capable of.

He looked at me once more before he turned away and got up from my desk . He said yesterday I'll need to prove him, is that why he's doing this? But why? He should stay away from me, from us.

The whole lecture passed, but taehyung didn't looked at me again even though he can feel my eyes on him.He always had.But I looking at him to know what might have happened yesterday? How's hyejin? I want to know about her but taehyung won't be a good choice. Because, we will talk less about hyejin and more about, more about things I left in past.

So when the bell rang, I immediately left the class not waiting to see if taehyung will talk or not. Right now, I just want to meet hyejin . oh yes! I might also left early to avoid sohyun in front of taehyung. No, it's not because of taehyung.Or maybe it was . I just..just didn't wanted him to -

(him to what yn? Think you are a whore or something? Having affair in college while having a husband at home? )

I don't know where those thoughts came from but somehow from his pov, I know it will seem bad and I..I don't want him to think about me like that even if we are not what we used to be. I..I hate being someone like that in tae's eyes.

What the hell yn, what are you thinking about? Why does it even matter? I removed those thoughts and left the college.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
Why the hell did she ran so fast from class? Was she afraid I'll talk to her? She wants to avoid me that much? why yn? why?

But I'm not letting her go away now, I immediately followed her and saw her taking the bus, atleast she isn't walking today. I followed the bus, no not bus but her. she's taken window seat ,giving me the perfect view of her beautiful hairs flowing with the wind while she was lost in the sky again.

This, this is the thing I missed about her alot. Her getting lost in view while I admire how beautiful and mesmerizing she looks when she looks at the sky.

But at that time, I was able to read her without any problem but now, now it seems harder to read her. As if she has closed all the doors to her thoughts, closed the door for me. But, I'll open it and if I need to break it, I'll do that without any hesitation. Because she's yn, my yn and nothing can keep me away from her.

Cupcake, please tell me what has happened to you?Baby please. Because no matter how much I try to think you betrayed me I know you didn't. You will never do that.

The bus stopped and yn came out of it. When I saw the school behind the bus stop I realised she came to pick..pick her child. Isn't it here where hyejin saw her? wait did she came in hurry because she wanted to avoid hyejin or because she wanted to meet her? But Aecha didn't came to school today. Hyejin didn't let her go.

And it's better if Aecha don't see yn for a while, atleast not until we clear everything. I came out of the car and followed behind her. Her eyes roam here and there, probably trying to see if hyejin is there.

She stopped in front of the gate but her eyes were still looking around . And her eyes told me she wanted hyejin to be here because on not finding her she looks disappointed. She's hurt.

She still try to find her but stopped when she got a call. Call from someone who made her eyes lit up with smile. I clenched my fist when the thought of her talking with her- her husb- I don't even want to complete.

I was about to turn away not wanting to see her being all happy with that asshole but the sudden paleness on her face made me stop.

what the fuck..
....................................................................................................................................................................
Qotd:what do you think would've happened to yn?

TO BE CONTINUE
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts