CHAPTER 23•||Just for tonight!||•

A spoiler is posted on my Instagram account. Check @_btstales7 on Instagram to see the spoiler.

AUTHOR'S POV:
Yn(thinking)-
He didn't asked me anything even though he's dying to know what has happened. I know the way jihoon asked him not to hurt me has made him suspicious that there's something wrong that had happened.

And I know he didn't asked me because somewhere he thinks if he asks I'll remember something I don't want to.

I'm glad he didn't because I don't know about others but telling taehyung is going to be alot different.

Tae: Gimme a second, I'll take my things and then we can go.

Yn: wh...what?

Tae: what what?

He turned around and started getting his things from the car...

Yn: What are you doing?

Tae: what does it seem like I'm doing?

Yn: why are you taking your things?

Tae: Should I just leave them here?

Yn: why would you leave them h- wait you can't be thinking of walking me home?

Tae: of course not, this is not something I need to think about. I'm sure about walking you home.

yn: Tae!!!

Tae: what?

yn: You are not coming with me.

Tae: No, I'm not. you are coming with me.

Yn: Tae, be serious.What about your car?

Tae: Nothing..

Yn: what nothing? You can't just leave your car in the middle of nowhere tae..

Tae: And let you walk alone at this late in the middle of nowhere?

Yn: Of course, I'm not a child. I'll be fine..But tae you can't just leave your car li-

Taehyung muttered under his breath - "stubborn as always"

And then turned around facing her. He grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the car.

Tae:You seriously think I will choose my car over you? That I would rather have my car with me than walk you home safely?

yn(thinking) : I know you won't but don't do this tae. Don't make things anymore difficult. please.

yn : You can't leave your car just like that. What if someone stole it?

Tae: So what?

Yn: So what? Are you stupid? It's your money, you earned it tae! How ca-

Tae: I don't care!! Nothing is more important than you yn! Don't you know it?

Yn(shouted) : It's YOUR Freakin Car..

Tae(shouted back): And Something that Scares the hell out of you..I don't want something that hurts you cupcake,I don't freaking Need it. I'll destroy everything that brings you pain yn, And YOU KNOW THIS.

( Yn stared in his eyes, her eyes became watery )

yn(thinking) : Don't go there tae, please don't. why are you doing this? why now? Where were you earlier?

Tae(thinking) : I was here only baby, it was you who wasn't.

(yn break the eye contact and looked away while saying-)