CHAPTER 28•||My lady||•

AUTHOR'S POV:
Everyone had to wear the eye mask which taehyung took advantage of. Teacher's were allowed in fresher's but wearing mask would make it easier for him to be close to yn. And he and yn have too many fantasies they have to fulfill tonight. one of them being the dance.

Sohyun and Mikyong were somewhere in the crowd on the dance floor while yn was sitting near the bar waiting for that one person .Her eyes were continuously trying to find taehyung but couldn't find him anywhere .

Yn: where did he go?

?? : who?

Yn screamed on suddenly hearing a voice in her ear. Thankgod, there was loud music otherwise it would've been too embarrassing. she turned and stopped when she saw the man she was searching for bending at her level and looking at her curiously.

yn:God,what's wrong with you tae?

Tae: who were you talking about cupcake?

Yn(murmured) : How did he even hear that in such a loud music?

Tae: Did you said something?

Yn: Did you hear something?

Tae: I think I did. .

Yn: you are thinking wrong.

Taehyung laughed and came in front of her. He bend down at his waist level, one hand behind his back and he forward his other hand towards yn.

Tae: May I have a pleasure to dance with you, my beautiful lady?

yn gasped, her eyes widen on seeing taehyung like this. This was how she had wanted them to go on dance floor years ago, and he didn't forgot that. He remember it, he remembers everything . The reality strikes like a thunder to yn and she looked up to avoid her tears falling down her cheeks.

Taehyung noticed that and he fight the urge to grab her and kiss her tears away right in front of everyone.

Tae: Lady, my legs are hurting. You are making this guy wait for too long.

yn chuckled on tae's sarcastic remark and taehyung smiled seeing her like that. Yn gave her hand to him, telling him without using words she's all his...for tonight.

Taehyung took her on dance floor, everyone was too drunk and lost to notice anything moreover, no one will be able to see anything in this darkness.

Instead of facing each other, taehyung stand behind her, wrapping his hands around her stomach and yn hands went on tae's tightening his hold on her.

They swayed with the music,and while dancing taehyung bend a little ,sniffing her neck and inhaling her scent like it's his oxygen. Yn sucked in breath and tightened her hands on his when taehyung kissed her collarbone.

Tae then twirled her, sending her away then pulling her back to him.He put her hands around his neck and his hands were secured around her waist. The music was slow and romantic perfect for them.

They kept on swaying their hips, slow dancing to the music and fulfilling their teenage dream.

After a while yn close the distance and put her head on his chest and one of her hand on his heart feeling his heartbeat.

yn: Your heart is beating fast.

Tae: He's making up for the years he was dead.

Hearing that yn immediately looked into his eyes and found his eyes already at her. She don't know what came into her but she kissed on his shirt, no not on his shirt but on his heart, or maybe the heart which has always been hers, leaving her mark behind.

The moment she kissed , taehyung tightened his hold around her waist. No one said anything, because they knew one more word and everything will be ruined. so they just continued dancing with having tears in their eyes.

After a while when it gets too hard to pretend everything is okay, yn get out of his hold and went to the sitting area around bar.

she needed a drink to go through tonight so she ordered a strong one. She was so lost and confused she didn't notice where taehyung is. After having a glass of strong alcohol, she ordered another and tried to find where taehyung is and that's when she noticed taehyung going out of the venue with......Mi kyong.

Yn: what the f...fuuuuuuckk..
(shouted being trippy due to the drink)

she got up from the stool and hold the table for support because the drink was too much for her. she went towards the door taking her drink with her.

Yn: How..darrrre he go to that bitssh.

She was standing near the gate and saw taehyung making Mikyong sit in a cab.

Yn(her eyes became watery): Where is he goinggg with her? I knew it, I knew he..he won..won't...He is a liar.. Liar...

She tightened her fingers around the glass and due to the pressure the glass broke in her hand but this pain was nothing to her. Taehyung looked behind on hearing the noise of something breaking and his eyes widened when he saw yn there like that, her hand bleeding.

Yn immediately turned back and went inside the venue, and while trying to wipe her tears she smudged her mascara . She went to the bar and without caring for the blood that's been running out of her she grab the bottle and gulp it down.

Yn: He's a liar...Liar

After gulping down the whole bottle, she went to the bathroom and tried her best not to fall down. Once she was inside the bathroom,she tried cleaning her face, the smudged mascara but the tears won't stop.

....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE

WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts