CHAPTER 11•||She left again!!||•

Everyone was staring at yn as she entered the class. This is what yn feared the most, getting unwanted attention. But before Aera, she didn't had any choice. She was just hoping they won't pay any attention to her after this.

She saw So-hyun and immediately went to sit with him. She was about to sit when-

So-hyun: sorry, but the seat is take-

Sohyun stopped when he looked it's yn..

So-hyun: Oh yn! It's you. Come sit.

Yn: Thankyou.

So-hyun: And yn, gimme your godamnn number first. where the hell did you went yesterday without telling me? I tried searching for you but didn't find you.

Yn: Oh! About that, I'm really sorry sohyun but I got some emergency at home so-

So-hyun: Is everything okay?

Yn: Oh yes, everything is fine now.

So-hyun: That's good to hear. By the way someone is looking quite gorgeous today, not that you weren't looking good yesterday but damn today you just.

Yn: Stop it hyun! By the way, Is everyone still looking?

So-hyun: hmm! You want me to do something?

Yn: Leave it, let's not pay attention to them. Also, there's an announcement to be made. Can you do it on my behalf? I don't think I'll be abl-

So-hyun: Of course I can. Tell me what is it?

Yn: Mr..Mr kim is on sick leave so there won't be his class today.

So-hyun: Oh he isn't coming today?

Yn: So-hyun, did Mr kim took class yesterday?

So-hyun: No, it's weird though. I mean he was here when we came in class but suddenly left and didn't came back. I'll go and make the announcement.

Yn: Hmm

Although no one said anything to her but she knew everyone is still looking and whispering about her. But she didn't paid any attention to them and got lost in her thoughts. Thoughts about- him.

Meanwhile, Aera just came out of OT and went in her office only to stop at door when she saw jin sitting on the couch, face covered with his hands. And she knew something is wrong. she immediately ran to him.

Aera: Jin, baby what happened?

She sat behind him and immediately hugged her while his tears kept on falling.

Aera: What happened jin? Tell me baby, you are scaring me!

Jin: I..I can't see him like this Aera, I...I can't. He is..He is hurting, he-

Aera: Taehyung?

Jin: Hmm! He..he is losing himself Aera, I can't see my brother like this. I can't see him like this. I can't-

Although Aera didn't know what exactly happened with tae but she knows tae has suffered a heartbreak and has been in pain since then due to which jin is in pain. She knows how much jin loves taehyung. After their mom died, their dad lost himself in alcohol leaving taehyung and jin on their own. Jin has always tried his best to do everything for tae, he always tried to kept him away from every hurtful things and seeing him in pain now is something unbearable for jin.

Aera: Did something happened today?

Jin: He came all drunk home yesterday. He don't drink much but whenever he do, it's because of that girl only. I don't know what happened but I'm sure it has everything to do with that girl. But-

Aera: But?

Jin: He hasn't behaved like this since so long, I'm afraid, afraid something really bad happened and I. I couldn't force myself to ask him Aera. Because, I know I won't be able to stop myself from doing something bad if I got to know something I shouldn't have. What should I do Aera? What should I do??? I can't see tae like this.

Aera: Baby, shhh! Tae is your brother. He will be alright! Trust him?

Jin: I can't Aera, when it comes to that bitch tae don't even think once. He don't think! I'm afraid if I didn't do something, I'll lose tae-

Aera: Jin no, nothing will happen to him. Don't be stupid!come lie down! (Aera said patting her lap)

jin lie down on her lap while she caressed his hair while assuring him everything will be alright. In this world, taehyung is the only person jin worried about the most.
......

After college, yn went to pick jihoon from the school. On reaching school she saw jihoon talking to a girl, more like the girl talking and him listening. Listening, As in he seemed interesting in listening her. It was a miracle. Jihoon has been a very closed person. He don't like talking to anyone, or be with anyone. And seeing him like this made yn emotional .

She stayed standing there, seeing how jihoon was loving that girl's company even though he was showing like he didn't want her there. And this scene reminded her of the time when it was her and taehyung .

Taehyung was a very introverted person, liked to stay in his own company but it was love at first sight for yn. And yn was the type of girl who never backdown. She kept on trying talking to him even though he didn't talk back with her. She hate losing but this wasn't the reason she was pursuing taehyung, it was because she knew taehyung liked when she talked.She loved telling him, he loved listening her.

She immediately wiped her tears and went towards jihoon when she saw the girl left. she didn't asked jihoon anything because she knew he'll feel awkward and she also know he'll tell her on his own.

yn: Jihoon-ah!

jihoon: Eomma!! (He said while running into her arms)

Yn: How was your day?

Jihoon: Good..

yn: You had fun?

Jihoon: Yes

Yn: Do you want to have more fun?

Jihoon: Yes

Yn: How about Amusement park?

Jihoon: we can go?

Yn: Of course my baby! Let's have a Mom and son date?

Jihoon: yayy!!

After changing clothes, yn and Jihoon went to amusement park to have mom son date.

Meanwhile, jimin after making sure tae is asleep and won't wake up for a while, went to his club only to know yn has taken a leave for today. And just like that, the thing he was fearing the most started scaring him again- That yn left again..

Jimin: No, she....she can't.. she can't.

Jimin immediately drove to her house, hoping she'll be there and she just took a leave because of some emergency, hoping she didn't left again.

He rang the bell of her house and waited. No answer, he rang the bell again, and again and again but- no answer. He started banging on the door, shouting her name.

Jimin: Ynnie, you are inside aren't you? please don't joke with me, it's not the time for this. Please, ple-please. Ynnie, please open the door, pleaseee..

Tears started forming in his eyes and he knew she.. she left again. she left him again.

Jimin: I hate you! I hate you yn! I ha-hate you. You left me again, you left all of us again. Why..why why dammit

He kept on screaming and banging on the door no matter how much his hand was bleeding..

Jimin: she..she left again..she..she left again.

He sqaut down leaning against the door, while his tears keep rolling down his cheeks.

Jimin: She left again!!!
....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts