CHAPTER 17•||What are you hiding?||•

Hyejin(shouted) : You knew! You knew she is back?

Jimin: Yes, I jus-

Hyejin: Why didn't you tell me dammit?

Jimin: Princess, I was abo-

Hyejin: Is that why taehyung was like that from past days? She met him?

Jimin: yes bu-

Hyejin: whyyyyy(she screamed) why now..Wasn't the pain she gave us before enough that she is back in our life again?

Jimin: Hyejin, calm down. You don't know what you ar-

Hyejin: Calm down? How am I supposed to calm down? My child think of her as her godmother when she doesn't even have any rights .she lost that right 7 years ago only. she lost it!

Hyejin broke down again and jimin hugged her, holding her very close to himself .

Taehyung: I'm...I'm sorry... it's it's my fault..If onl..only I didn't...(he tried to hold back his tears)

Hyejin broke the hug and turned towards taehyung,her eyes roaming on his face trying to find what happened that made taehyung saying sorry when he wanted yn to be a part of Aecha's life.

Hyejin: wh..what did she..said?

Taehyung didn't looked up and bite his lower lip trying his very hard not to break down but failing miserably. Hyejin turned towards jimin.

Hyejin: Jim..jimin, where..where was she? wh..why did she left? Tell me jimin...SAY SOMETHING (she screamed)

Jimin wanted to say something, but even he himself don't know what to. And now there's only one way- Yn telling the whole truth.

Taehyung: she is married and..and even has a child.

That made hyejin still, she couldn't move, couldn't speak.

Taehyung: she..she really got married. Everyone was saying the truth.

Hyejin: N....no..no she...she won't do this...she ca-

Hyejin stopped when she realised it was in the school where she met yn.

Hyejin: Th....that's why she was at school. She came to..to pick her.....

she stopped and looked at taehyung. That taehyung who used to think his yn will be back, that she won't leave him but now all his hopes seems to be gone somewhere. But before she could speak-

Taehyung: I..I forgot I had some work. I...I'll go..

Hyejin: Taeh-(Before she could complete, jimin cut her off)

Jimin: Taehyung-aah, your car..your car is at club.

Taehyung: I..I'll pick it up....

And he immediately went away from there not wanting to let them see how much it's hurting him.

Jimin(thinking): I'm sorry yn, I know you didn't wanted taehyung to know about you working here but..but he needs to know, and you need to tell.
...................................................................................................
Meanwhile yn wanted to meet hyejin very badly but since she don't know where she lives and anything about her life anymore she didn't know how to.

She also don't know if she should ask jimin or not, she don't know if they are still toget-

Yn: Wait! Aecha, she..she seemed around jihoon's age only . Does..does that mean hyejin...didn't listen to tae's advice? It means she and jimin are....I need to talk to jimin..

Her cafe shift ended and she immediately went to club for her shift hoping jimin will be there and she'll be able to know about hyejin.

As soon as she reached the club, she changed the outfit and came inside. She went to the manager to ask about jimin.

Manager: Oh yn, you are here. How are you now?

Yn: Oh, I'm good. sorry for the last two days.

Manager: Oh no worries!! Health first.

Yn: Is the boss here?

Manager: He was here earlier with his friend but they suddenly left.

Yn(thinking) : It must be taehyung but why did they left? Hyejin?

Manager: yn? yn? where did you get lost?

Yn: Oh no, nothing. Umm can I get Jim- I mean Boss number?

Manager: I'm sorry yn, I can't share it without boss's permission.

Yn: Oh it's okay. But can you let him know that I wanted to talk to him?

Manager: oh definitely! I'll let you know.

yn: Thankyou, I'll go and work now.
...................................................................................................
TAEHYUNG'S POV:

you are married, you have a child then why..why I still can't hate you. why do I still want to be close to you? why..?

You have hurted everyone so much and that little girl too. Was I wrong yn? I shouldn't have done that right? But..But how could I not want you to be a part of her life. I didn't wanted you to miss out anything. I didn't..

I reached the club and checked my pockets for keys but then remember I left in the room itself. I went inside and directly went to the room . It was monday so the crowd was less, after taking keys I came out moving towards the door when-

Someone: Yn, take these to Table 9

Did..did someone just said her name? stop it tae, can't someone has same name as her. I ignored and come out of the club. But as I was opening the door of my car.. I SAW HER. It's HER, holding the drinks in her hand while moving towards the table.

I must be dreaming, otherwise why would she be here? Why the FUCK will she be here?

And then suddenly,some blurry flashbacks started running in front of me.

"cupcake,you came..you are here baby, you are finally here..I...I missed you so much."

"6 years 9 months 23 days, I..I missed you every fuckin second cupcake, every second."

"cupcake, why.. why did you do that to me? why did you left me? why did you marry someone else?"

what the...fuck was that? when did I said that? and to..to whom? Please don't tell me I rambled to some unknown or worse...to HER.

I immediately looked inside, hoping it isn't her. But IT'S HER. she's standing at the table, taking orders, the one thing she hated the most- TAKING SOMEONE ORDERS and now look at her.

But...what the fuck is she even doing here? why is she working here? First coming to college, then working here. Cupcake, what the hell is going on with you? what are you hiding?
....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts