CHAPTER 22 •||Little Buddy!!||•

His eyes dropped to her lips, her drawns to his. Time stopped,Oxygen ceased to exit when he bend forward but a sudden ringing of bell bring both of them to reality and yn immediately pushed him away.

She realised it was her phone that was ringing so she immediately checked who it is and saw it's jihoon video calling her.

Fearing something happened she immediately picked the call..

Yn: Jihoon-ah, are you okay?

Jihoon: Yes eomma, are you busy? Did I dis-(he stopped and got panicked ) Eomma, wh...where are you? Why it's so....so dark?

Tae(thinking) : So Jihoon is his name..

Yn: I....I came for some work baby. I'm goi-

Jihoon: Eomma, eomma leave from there fastly ple..please.It's so..so dark. Bad..bad guys eomma

Yn: Shh, jihoon-ah relax..Eomma is fine baby.

Jihoon(started crying) : Eomma please please come home immediately. please leav..leave from there. wha..what if bad...bad guys-

Tae(thinking) : Bad guys??

Yn: Jihoon-ah, stop crying honey please. Eomma is fine see.

Jihoon: He'll..he'll come eomma, please come to me immediately. Eomma please.

Yn: He...he won't jihoon-ah. He'll never come...Please stop crying baby, it's hurting eomma.

Taehyung (thinking) : He?? who the fuck is he? and what did jihoon meant by he'll come? Yn, what the fuck has happened to you?

Jihoon(still crying): Eomma, please leave..please come home.

Yn(she started walking away) : I'm leaving jihoon-ah, see now stop crying.

Taehyung who was lost in thoughts immediately recovered and before she could take one more step he hold her wrist and pulled her towards him but the sudden movement made her drop the phone on the ground..

Yn: what's wro-

Jihoon(panicking): Eomma where did you go? Eomma, eomma...pl..please sa-

yn tried to push tae away but taehyung didn't budge . He picked her phone but instead of giving her the phone, he held it in his hand and looked at the little boy crying like he lost something precious.

Jihoon: Eomma, eomm-(He stopped when he saw a stranger on call)

Tae: Hey lil buddy!!

Jihoon: wh..who are you? Eomma eomma, where's my eomm-

Yn tried to took the Phone from tae but he didn't gave her and instead pulled her beside him. He lowered the phone so yn and tae both are visible to jihoon.

Tae: Your eomma is right here buddy.

Yn: I'm here jihoon-ah.

Jihoon: Eomma,ar...are you okay? who..who is he?

Yn looked at tae and tae waited patiently to hear her answer.

yn: He..he is my professor jihoon-ah. Professor....Professor kim

Tae(grins) : Professor kim, I like how it sounds in her voice. Wtf, come to your senses taehyung.

Jihoon: Why...why is he wi..with you?

Tae: Your eomma is very stubborn, she was coming here alone so I came with her. I did right thing isn't it little buddy?

Jihoon looked at him with his big doe eyes and nodded.