CHAPTER 20•||Phone call!!||•

what the fuck..

Her face left all the colours,while the look of being scared, afraid took place. Her body Shivered, she is trembling, fucking trembling. Who the fuck was on the call? what did he said? Why is my yn so..so scared?

I fight the urge to go there, and grab her phone and find who the fuck dares to do this to my yn. But before I want to know what just happened? what made ynnie so afraid and pale?

Will she tell me if I ask her? cupcake, will you tell me?

I removed those thoughts when a boy ran to her and she quickly went back to her original happy face. Is..is he her son?

Yn squat down and caressed the boys face and ran her fingers through his hairs while asking something. The boy didn't said anything but he did something that made my heart ache.

He cupped yn cheeks while looking at her with his doe eyes.He then asked something which I have feeling is "What happened eomma?" Yn shook her head and put her hands on his which were cupping her cheeks.

The boy seemed unconvinced with answer but he didn't push her and hugged her while patting her back. And even if I don't want to accept it but yn,she..she looks like my yn with that boy. The yn who was so lively and happy .She seemed happy with her son.The scene makes my heart clench with what felt like pain and longing.

Wh..what it would be like if he was mine and yn's? What would have our children looked like? will I ever get to know that? No right??

Yn has always loved children, it was me who didn't. No, I didn't hated children's. I was afraid of losing yn due to children. My mom died giving birth to me, my dad became lonely and he never cared for me or hyung. It was only hyung who loved me and cared for me until I met yn. She loved me like no one has before, she showed me what it feels like to be loved, what it feels like to have someone who loves you for who you are, who just care about you.

It wasn't until Aecha came into my life that I realized what I would have missed . I didn't realize what I was snatching from yn. And today seeing her like this with her son made me realise how wrong I was in thinking like that.

I do hate the man who gets to call yn..yn his..his wif-but the fact that yn has this child with her makes me lil bit happy. Because I..I might have not be able to give this happiness to her.

The boy looks quite sensible too and als- wait this boy,isn't he..he looks..looks around Aecha's age? Is it just because of height or..or..he's really.. really around Aecha's age???

The reality strikes me like a knife tearing my heart. she..she couldn't even wait some years to have a baby? she..she got pregn-

I took a step back, then another and then I ran away. Because even though I love her enough to let her be with another man I can't face things that will make me think about yn differently.

Because I can hate myself as much I want but can never hate her. Not even a lil bit. She loved me when I had no one and I'll love her for the rest of my life even if she doesn't.

YN'S POV:
"Court hearing is in 15 days" this is what jin said when he called me earlier, that made me zoned out that made my every fear of losing the only person I have in my life came back.

I don't know how will I live if..if I lose him. I can't lose him, he's the only one in my life that's keeping me alive. only him.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I was a coward, just because I was afraid of facing the truth, truth that might make me hate yn ,I ran away.

Even though I know nothing in this world can make me hate her. No matter what she do or did, Hate word doesn't exist in my dictionary for her, Only Love does, ONLY LOVE.

So I did the thing I should've done alot earlier. Asking her the answers. This time I'm not waiting, not giving her anymore time. She'll tell me, and she'll me today.

I drove to the Jimin's club because it's almost time for her shift there. I still have to talk to jimin regarding this but first I need to talk to yn. This is important, her answers are important, she is important.

AUTHOR'S POV:
yn reached the club for her shift but stopped when she saw jimin waiting outside. she started walking towards him but before she could reach him a car stopped in front of her.

Taehyung came out of the car and went to her. He hold her wrist and started walking towards his car but yn didn't moved and said-

Yn: Tae?? what are you doi-

Tae: No questions yn, not now...Get in the car.

Yn: I am not getting in car with you. What's wrong with you?

Tae: Yn, get in the car..

Yn: I won't...

Tae: Then don't blame me..

Before she could realise what he meant by that she was already pushed in the back seat of the car. Jimin saw taehyung and yn so he immediately came to them..

Yn: No, no pl..please open the door. Tae, tae don..don't do this-

But he didn't hear and closed the door. Yn tried to speak again but no words came out. she tried to scream, tried to shout but no voice came out. It's as if something or someone is holding her voice.

Jimin: Taehyung-ah, what are yo-

Tae: Not now jimin..

Taehyung got back in the car and started driving but yn was too zoned out in her past to realise what's going on anymore.

Taehyung being so angry and confused didn't paid attention to yn, who was now sweating with fear while reminiscing an incident from the past...

Next part is going to be special, so 25+ votes for Next part please? 🥺
....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts