CHAPTER 24•||Divorced?||•

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
Divorced, she's freakin DIVORCED. I had to check what I'm reading 1000s time before I concluded I'm not hallucinating, that yn is really divorced. she is NOT MARRIED. she's not..

oh my god!! This is the best news ever. My cupcake, my yn she..she's not with anyone else and there's nothing that can make me happy anymore right now.

I know I should be sad for her, I know I should be finding the reasons of this but I'm too happy to pay attention to that. Because I finally have a chance, because it's a hint that it's always been Me and Her, and no one else. She was mine and she'll always be.

Smiling like an idiot , I left the college just like I came hiding from guards and camera's. Because even Though I'm a teacher, we are not allowed to access students personal details.

I went home and hoping on bed I stare at the ceiling and giggled. Tomorrow is gonna be so fun.
...................................................................................................
NEXT DAY
AUTHOR'S POV:

YN(thinking) : I wish tae don't do anything today. But when did everything happened the way I wished?

yn was walking inside the college when sohyun catch upto her.

Yn: oh Hi!!

Sohyun: So you done ignoring me?

yn: I...what are you talking about? I..I didn't ign-

Sohyun: you were trying to ignore me yesterday, especially in Mr kim's class. You even ran away as soon as the class got over.

Yn: It wasn't like that...I had some work yesterday.

Sohyun: Liar.

Yn: I'm not..I...

Sohyun(laughs): Look at your face!! I was kidding yn.By the way, did you see the notice?

Yn: what notice?

Sohyun: We are having fresher's party this Sunday. I'm so excited!!

Yn: oh!

Sohyun: Oh? yn, it's fresher's party.. our welcoming party. You are not excited?

Yn: I..I am, ofc-

Yn stopped when she heard some girls screaming and shouting like they have seen a celebrity. She tried to make what they are shouting and that's when she heard-

"oh my holy shit, Mr kim on bike? Fuck he's looking so hot"

Yn immediately turn on hearing that and saw taehyung coming riding his bike on full speed towards her, (or more specifically to the parking lot near her)

He was wearing the helmet but somehow she can feel his eyes on her.Taehyung parked his bike and remove the helmet, meeting his eyes with hers. Yn's heart skipped a beat when he holds the helmet in one hand and ran his fingers through his hairs looking smoking hot and sexy as hell.

Yn(thinking) : God dammit!! why the fuck he has to look so damn handsome and hot as hell. And these girls!! How dare they d...why I'm getting bothered by it? I shouldn't be. But...why is he on bike? Did he not pick up his car? What the hell is wrong with you tae?

Annoyed by what he did, she immediately turned away and started walking away. Sohyun shouted her name and caught up to her.

Taehyung immediately got up from the bike ,ignoring the hooting and all,he went towards them while clenching his jaw. He took the another route and stopped in the hall where he saw yn and that asshole coming .

Yn was busy listening what sohyun is saying and so she didn't paid any attention that tae's is almost in front of them. She nearly walk into him when he -

Tae: Looks like there's quite interesting talk going on that you couldn't even see where you are going.

Yn gasped and the phone from her hand slipped to the floor. She curses and looked up to meet tae's eyes who's standing in front of them against the wall, folding his hands.

yn: what the h-

Yn immediately stopped realising the presence of sohyun. So Ignoring tae, she bend down to pick her phone just as the time tae bend as well. Both of their hands remain halfway to the ground while their eyes met. Tae bend a lil further towards yn making it look like he's picking the phone but in reality he leaned towards her ear and whispered-

Tae: Told you to stay away from this prick, didn't I cupcake?

Before she could say anything, tae picked up the phone and stand back while he look towards sohyun.

Tae: sohyun right?

Sohyun: oh yes! Goo...good morning sir!!

Tae(nodded) : I want you to collect the assignment I gave yesterday and bring me in the starting of your 1st class. Got it?

Sohyun: Yes sir!!

Tae(turned towards yn) : And I hope you'll be careful from now on..About watching where you are going I mean (he narraowed his eyes telling her  actually about what she needs to be careful- sohyun) Your hand..

Yn: wh..what?

Tae: You don't want your phone?

Yn: Oh right!

she forward her hand and taehyung placed her phone on her palm, his hand staying a lil longer, touching her soft skin,making goosebumps arising on her skin.

Yn immediately pulled back, but instead of getting angry tae smirked.

Tae(thinking) : You won't be acting like this in some time cupcake. I waited long enough, now it's time to act.

Tae(to sohyun) : you are still here?

Sohyun:Yes sir I'm going. Let's go yn!

Taehyung stared at yn, daring her to go with him. And even though tae had no right to tell her what she should do, she didn't go with sohyun.

yn: You go first, I have some work...

Sohyun: ohh okay..Good day sir!

Taehyung nodded and didn't said anything else. sohyun left ,leaving tae and yn alone.

Tae: Behave yn, you wouldn't want the punishment would you?

Yn: Tae! what's wrong with you? Stop doing it, stop interfering in my life!! Why don't you focus on your life?

Tae: I'm...you are my life and I'm focusing on you.

Yn: Tae!!! and where the hell is your car?

Tae: Don't know!

Yn: what do you mean you don't know? It's your Car. You didn't picked it,right?

Tae: I told you I don't need that.

Yn: You worked hard for it.

Tae: That's where you are wrong. I didn't worked hard for it, I worked hard for YOU. And therefore I don't need anything that isn't useful for you I don't need anything that you don't need yn. Because I only need you. I don't want things that makes me stay away from you. And..

He bend forward, his mouth aligning with her ear when he whispered and yn stopped breathing.

Tae: Won't you like riding bike with me?We on bike, you holding my waist, while your long hairs flowing with the wind...

(He moved back, smirking on yn's reaction.)

Tae: You might want to wash that blush from your face. I don't want anyone else to see how freaking gorgeous you look this way!

Before she could form a response, he started walking away leaving her breathless and blushing as hell.
....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE

WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts