CHAPTER 13•||confront her||•

yn: Jihoon isn't well Aera, I won't be able to go and meet Jimin.

Aera: And you don't have his phone number?

Yn: No, we forgot to exchange!

Aera: God! After what happened yesterday, I think you really need to mee-

Aera stopped when she realised this is a good opportunity to know everything. only jimin can help her now.

Yn: Aera? what happened?

Aera: Ynnie, how about I go and meet him?

Yn: wh..what?

Aera: I mean I have to head out anyway, so I'll tell him why you couldn't come?

yn: That.. umm.. it's a good idea but-

Aera: We don't have any other option now do we?

yn: Yeah.. but how will you know it's him?

Aera: I saw him yesterday didn't I?

yn: oh right,Thankyou Aera!

Aera: Anything for you my girl.

Aera(thinking) : I'm sorry ynnie but this is the only way I can think of.

Aera entered the cafe and spot jimin. she went near his table and stand there. Jimin immediately looked up thinking it's yn but got disappointed. He turned away and said-

Jimin: sorry, but I'm waiting for someone.

Aera: She won't be coming!

Jimin- Sorry what?

Aera: yn! she won't be able to come.

Jimin: who are you?

Aera took the empty seat in front of him and looked at him.

Aera: Aera, Dr Aera!

Jimin looked at her, she looked familiar but he's not able to recognize her.

Aera: you might know me as Jin's girlfriend?

Jimin: oh, oh right yeah! The gynac? I'm sorry it's just.....wait, how do you know yn?

Aera: Well, I'm her roommate!

Jimin: Roommate? but, th-

Aera: I know jimin you have so many questions and honestly I have too. Before I tell you anything, I need to ask you something very important.

Jimin: Yes?

Aera: Is...Is...it taehyung?

Jimin: means?

Aera: I mean were yn and taehyung together in school?

Jimin: yes

Aera: But doesn't that mean yn would've been acquainted with jin?

Jimin: We never met jin hyung until..until yn left. We know taehyung has a brother but at that time jin hyung was busy with his studies for law so we never met him.

And she knew things are going to get more complicated than they were before.

Aera: That's why jin is helping yn otherwise he wo-

Jimin: Hyung is helping yn? In what?

Aera: That umm... court case...

Jimin: court case? wha-

Aera: I'm sorry jimin, I'm not really in the place to tell you that and I think even you would like to hear everything from yn only. I know you have questions regarding what happened yesterday too but this is something yn should be the one to tell you about.