CHAPTER 36•||yn's message||

AUTHOR'S POV:

"You were right Jin.you were right about everything including I won't be a good mother and jihoon deserves the best . And as much as I want to ,I won't be able to do that.Therefore, I'll go jin,I'll leave but can you promise me one thing,please. Just one thing,and you or anyone else won't see me ever again. I promise. Take care of jihoon. I have seen how you and Aera love him . I know he'll be happy,he'll be loved deeply. But don't ...don't you let him go to that asshole. You can' give jihoon in his hands jin,you can't.He'll destroy our jihoon,jin. That's all I want from you . Knowing jihoon is with you all will make me at peace. Will you fulfill my last wish please?"

(As soon as they finished reading the message ,jimin turned to jin and angrily shouted at him)

Jimin: What did you tell ynnie?what did you say to her ?

Jin: Jimin I....

Jimin: What?what did you say hyung?why did she sended this message?why is she leaving AGAIN?

Jin: I'm sorry jimin,I didn-

Jimin: I don't need your sorry...I need my ynnie here NOW...

Hyejin: Jimin..calm dow-

Jimin: How can I princess? He..he is taking our yn away again..she's leaving again and all because of him..

(He turned towards jin again and this time,his eyes were all watery but the anger didn't fade away)

Jimin: If something happened to my yn,I'll forget you are tae's brother . I will never forgive you if she didn't came back immedietely.

(jin didn't reply,he couldn't because all he could think was what did he did,how can he say all those things to yn when he knew no one can love jihoon more than her. And that's when he remembered,he said something else too,something about her being dead.)

Jin: Shit..we need to find her.NOW

Aera: ofcourse jin..we'll..

Jin(panicking): No..we need to find her immedietely.

Jimin: wh..what are you hiding?

Jin: Jimin..I didn't mean to say that to her but-

Jimin(shouting): What did you said to her?

Jin: That..she..she..

Jimin: She what?

Jin: She should've been dead

(Jin didn't even completed when he felt something hard on his face.It took him seconds to recover and realise jimin just punched him. But he wasn't angry,because he knew he deserved it.)

Aera(crying): Tell me you didn't said that jin..Tell me you didn't..

Jin: I didn't mean i-

(Jimin held jin's collar and each word that came out of his mouth was filled with so much hate,so much pain and so much anger )

Jimin: Who the f*ck are you to say this to yn?Tell me who do you think you are?Just because you helped her a little you think you owned her?You think you can control her life?do yo-

(He stopped when hyejin pulled him away from jin and told jimin that it's not the time to fight.They need to find yn now,immedietely.)

Jimin: I swear,if something happened to my yn,you are going to regret your whole existence.

Jimin and hyejin went in the room where Aecha was showing Jihoon her toys and her favourie things and jihoon was smiling ,after so long. Telling them that they had an emergency at work so they'll have to leave and that they shouldn't come outside their room let alone leave the house.