CHAPTER 27 •||Outfit||•

AUTHOR'S POV:
It's been 3 days since taehyung and yn had a moment, since she broke down in his arms. But, after that day neither tae nor yn bring that again. Taehyung didn't confronted yn again but he watched her every second. He was still searching for her past but didn't bother her because he knew she needs time.

Taehyung (thinking) : Cupcake, you'll wear what we decided years ago right? I have a feeling you'll wear that but...but if you don't then..then.. No No tae be positive she'll wear that!!

Meanwhile yn was still in Delimma about if she should wear the dress she bought yesterday, the dress she and taehyung decided to wear in their fresher's years ago or not.

Aera: Just wear this ynnie!! Why did you bought this  if you don't want to wear it?

Yn: Aera, I..I..

Aera: Just wear it okay? Remember, you are doing this for yourself, for that 18 year yn. So do it Right ynnie, just like what you would have done years ago.

Yn nodded and without thinking twice she wore the dress she bought yesterday. She told herself it's for her, but inside she knew better than anyone else it's for him, it's for them, the 18 year old tae and yn. She doubted tae will wear what they decided but somewhere she knew he'll.

FLASHBACK:

yn:Baby, We'll wear matching outfit in our fresher's okay?

yn said while putting her hands around his neck. His hands went to her waist and he pulled her towrds him.

Tae: Of course, cupcake. Have you decided on colors?

yn(grinning) : Yups! You'll wear while shirt with grey coat and pants and I'll wear grey short dress.

Tae: How short are we talking about cupcake?

Yn: just lil bit down my waist.

Tae:cupcake...you are not.

Yn(laughing) : I'm baby. (she pinched his nose) Don't you act like this when it's me who have to deal with all the girls staring at you like you are their next meal. I would keep you in my purse all the time if I could so no one can put their eyes on you.

Tae: well I won't be able to get in your purse but  I can surely get inside you love.

Yn(blushing) : Tae!!

Tae: what? isn't it true baby? so shall I get insi-

(Yn get away from his hold and turn away,trying to hide her heated cheeks.)

Yn: we are getting late, jimin and Hyejin are waiting for us .

(Taehyung hugged yn from back, and bending near her neck he whispered)

Tae: or maybe they are wishing we'll be late so they can play this Inside game too.

yn: Tae!! You are getting very naughty.

Tae: I'm, so how about you punish me cupcake?

(yn turned to face him not breaking the hug)

Yn(grinning): You are right. And your punishment is you'll have to stay 5 feets away from me.

(Leaving tae dumbfound yn get out of his hold and ran away from him a little away.)

Tae: Baby, you think I'll stay away?

Yn: If you won't be able to catch me.

Tae: You wanna run baby? Run, because when I catch you I'll show you the consequences of telling me to stay away from you cupcake.