CHAPTER 38•||The Truth Pt 2||•

Yn: The man I married , his wife died few months before we got married. She died while giving birth to jihoon. He..he was a violent man, he used to hit his wife (my hand tightened on hers because the fact he was violent,does that mean he hit yniee too? my ynnie? Before I can think more yn squeezed my hand bringing me back to present) and the reason she didn't had any energy left in her body while giving birth, so she died. He wasn't interested in women, he just wanted a wife for showing because if the news that he's a gay get out, it'll be bad for his business. That's why he agreed to marry me even though I was pregnant and young.

(Tears started rolling down her cheeks and I immediately wiped of them. And then she rested her cheeks against my hand , healing in its warmth)

Yn: In starting I refused to go out with him,he didn't mind and didn't bother confronting me.But after a month or so when I continue being like this he started being angry,which soon turned into violence.

(Before I could react she immedietly hold onto me tightly.I can't hear this,but I want to know too because that asshole is going to suffer more.How did he even think of hitting my yn?My girl?)

Yn: One day..we went to one of his client's party.And I wasn't feeling well that day,I was 7 months pregnant and the mood swings were killing me plus the pain,it was too much but he didn't hear no so I had to go and...

(and that's when she started crying,badly. My heart breaks on realising what's coming)

Yn:In the party I didn't socialize either and that angered him. But what made him more angry was that I didn't entertained his friends. I was his wife but he didn't had any problem with his friends being little more than friendly.Instead he told me to go with it..But when I didn't , he dragged me away, throw me in the car and...

(Is the reason she's afraid to sit in the car because of ....this?)

Yn: I didn't even sit properly but he started driving fastly..I was already in pain and his driving was making everything more difficult. He was drunk and angry,I tried to calm him but he wouldn't listen and that's when he saw a truck coming and in order to save he ran us into the tree. He might have saved himself that day but me and our baby tae,I...we...los...

(she couldn't complete,she didn't need too. I don't think I would be able to hear that either.My girl had to go through all of this alone,without me.I wasn't there for her when she had been always there for me since the day she got to know me)

Yn: I was screaming in pain , he was in his senses but he didn't helped me.He didn't helped our child tae,I kept screaming but he didn't did anything.It wasn't until the guy from the truck came after parking safely and took me to hospital. I went into the hospital having hope,hope our baby will be alright,but came out without any hope. I lost everything that day tae,everything. Our baby was the only hope I had but god took our baby away too from me like he took away you all from me.

"You never lost us cupcake, you never will"

(Everything was feeling so heavy..She was going through so much and what was I doing? Why didn't I tried harder?why did I kept on waiting..It's all my fault ,it's because of me,because of me)

Yn: I'm sorry tae,I'm sorry I couldn't save our baby..I couldn't keep our baby safe..I'm sorry..I'm sorry

Tae: I am sorry I couldn't keep you and our baby safe,I am sorry I could't protect you both.I am sorry..I am sorry cupcake..

(she kept shooking her head as no but our tears were flowing so badly that no word was able to come out. We both were mourning for our unborn child,the child I couldn't keep safe. I kissed on her forehead and drop my forehead to hers , silently letting my tears fall.I don't know how long we were like this but it was long enough to calm us down and letting her continue)