CHAPTER 15•||she's worth IT!||•

Yn was about to scream when she was pushed towards the wall and a hand was on her mouth. She looked up to find taehyung staring in her eyes.

She wanted to scream, to shout but all she could do was kept on staring in those beautiful deep eyes she had missed seeing badly. It was the first time in years she's seeing his eyes from so close, the eyes that used to speak more than his words ever did, today seems to be EMPTY. But she is aware of the existence of the pain behind that emptiness.

But before she do something she'll regret, she immediately look away and tried to push him away.

Yn: What are you doing here?

Taehyung: You tell me! what are YOU doing here?

Yn: Can't you see I'm here for studying? Go away tae, I don't ha-

Taehyung: That's what I'm asking, why are you STUDYING NOW?

yn: I..I need to leave...go awa-

Taehyung: Of course, of course afterall that's what you are good at aren't you? Leaving isn't it?

Yn immediately regret using that word and looked up in his eyes which never left her face.

yn: Taeh-

She stopped when she saw something flashing in his eyes, something that felt like pain and hurt but it was for just a second when he immediately closed his eyes and when he opened it, there was nothing and for a moment she wondered if she imagined all that.

Taehyung: Heard you asked to change class Miss yn? why?(He took a step closer) You think I'll be a BAD PROFESSOR?

yn: I di..didn-

Taehyung: If you have any problem, you can leave the college BUT you don't stay and disrespect my teachings. (He took a step back) The upcoming days are going to be all about you proving to deserve to be my student Miss yn, not the other way around.And let me warn you, be ready because you are not going to have it easy.

He turned to leave but stopped and said-

Taehyung: Also, Stay away from that boy. I guess YOUR HUSBAND won't like HIS WIFE getting close to someone in the college or maybe he himself is having MISTRESSES.

Without waiting for her reply he left leaving her dumbfounded and wondering what did he just said?

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I immediately got in the car and banged my head on steering wheel. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why everytime I'm in front of her things go opposite of what I planned?

When I left the house today I only wanted to get answers from her, answers to every "WHY?" but everything that happened today was far from getting answers. Instead when I got to know she tried to change the class, I lost my mind. The thought of her leaving again tears me apart.

So when I saw her in parking lot with that asshole flirting with her, everything gets tangled up in my head and I lost it. It has been always like this with her, she's been the only one I lost my mind with, only her.

God dammit!! And why did I have to say that she'll need to prove me and all. Fuck. I should be keeping distance not getting close to her AGAIN . Because I know, I know the pain I'll get in the end will be much worse than what I'm in right now.

But damn, if still it isn't worth it. Because SHE'S WORTH THE PAIN, ONLY SHE IS . I'll happily destroy myself if jt means I'll get some more time with her.

I know I won't be the same after this, but I know this as well if I let her go this time, I won't get any other chance and I would rather die than let go of this chance.

I don't care she is married or has a child. She's just Yn for me, the yn that made me who I'm today, the yn I fall in love with, my cupcake.

I dialled jimin's number because right now I don't want to be alone.

Jimin: Tae? wha-

Taehyung: Where are you?

Jimin: Club..why?

Taehyung: Okay, I'm coming..

Jimin: oka..wait n-

He was saying something but I ended the call . Whatever, I'll know when I get to him.

YN'S POV:
It took me sometime to come to senses after taehyung left me wondering what just happened. He..he thinks I'm..I'm still married.

It's good yn, it's good for you and him. That way he won't bother you and both of you will be free from mess. Yeah!

I went to pick jihoon from school and saw him with that girl again. My baby has finally someone whose company he really enjoys because if he didn't he would never stay and patiently listen to whatever she is saying.And the girl seems to enjoy talking to him even though he wasn't replying just like I used to enjoy talki- No yn don't go there.

That girl, she seems so lively and energetic. So precious and gorgeous. Her aura, her personality definitely shows the princess treatment she gets at her home, but she talks with him like nothing else matters. she's so into their world. How beautiful childhood is, isn't it? I wish we didn't have to grow up.

I quickly remove that thought and went towards them. Jihoon sensed my presence because he immediately looked towards me with so much love in his eyes. "Eomma" he says before hugging me.

"How was your day baby?"

Jihoon broke the hug and side glances that girl before looking down and blushes. As in blushes.My baby boy just blushed. oh my god, I'm not ready to lose my son
to a girl yet. But damn he looks so gorgeous.

"Who's this girl jihoon-ah"

Jihoon: she..she's Ae-cha and she's the one who helped me.

"Oh my! she's the one"

I looked at her only to find her already looking at me with widen eyes. Something seem weird the way she was looking at me but I ignored and was about to say something when she shouted "godmother" before hugging me....

"wh..."

Aecha: Godmother, you are finally here..you came..

"Godm...godmother?"

Aecha: You ar-

Aecha was cut off when someone from behind me called her..

?? - Aecha darling, let's go!!

Aecha immediately ran to the source of voice while I didn't dare to move from my spot.

"Th..that voice...voice..."
....................................................................................................................................................................
10+ Votes FOR NEXT PART

TO BE CONTINUE
WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts