CHAPTER 25•||Teacher Assistant!!||•

TAEHYUNG'S POV:
I'm disappointed that only few students have submitted the assignments. I know it is just the beginning of semester but this assignment was a way of choosing one of you as my assistant. But whoever didn't submitted clearly means you won't be a good choice for TA position.

After going through all the assignments I have received, there's one student whose work has impressed me alot. And the student is - Miss Park yn. Yn please stand up.

(I acted like I didn't know who she is to avoid mess.)

YN'S POV:
Me?TA? His TA? He must be joking right? He..he won't do this right?

Tae: Miss yn?

He's acting like he don't know me.. seriously? what's wrong with you tae? Why are you so hell bound on doing this? I had to get up when the girl I'm sitting with called me.

yn: Yes sir!!

Tae: So you are yn? (He smirked when I eyed him) Meet me after the class in office. I'll tell you what you'll have to do.

Yn: Ye..yes sir!

Tae started taking out his material and I was about to sit down when someone from the back said-

?? - Sir, you should think again! She's an old lady, it'll be difficult to understand things.

Everyone started laughing and I bit my lip to avoid crying.

Tae(shouted) : who was that?

Everyone stopped laughing and tae immediately came out of his seat and came towards my Row. I looked up at him and trying to stop him but he didn't looked my way . Instead kept on staring at other students while his eyes raging with anger.

TAEHYUNG's POV:
What the hell was that? Did..did everyone talk like this about my yn? How the fuck I didn't noticed this? God!! I swear, I will make these students regret for every time they made my yn feel like this.

"I asked who was that? You won't s-"

Sohyun: Sir!! It was him,Lee ki-bum

Sohyun said pointing towards a student who was Acting like he don't know what he did. I went to him, but before saying anything I took a deep breath to control my anger . Being a teacher, I can't really act on impulse especially if it's students in front of me.

But I can do anything outside of college and he'll regret every second for saying something like that to yn, my yn.

"Stand up, I said stand up"

Lee ki-bum: Sir!! It..it was a joke. I didn't mea-

"You think saying something like that to someone is a joke? If I say something about you, wait how about your name? Should we all start making fun of your name since it has " bum" would you like it?"

Ki-bum(Angry) : Are you craz-

"are you forgetting who you are talking to?I'm your teacher. Say anything and you'll be suspended. If I heard anyone else talking like this, then get ready for the punishment. And trust me, you won't like the punishment even a little bit"

With that I turn away and went to my desk. I looked towards yn whose eyes are down facing her desk.

"Lee ki bum,apologise to Miss yn! NOW!!And Miss yn, eyes up"

yn looked up at me, her eyes full of embarrassment and pain. She have been hearing this since day 1 didn't she? Fuck, seeing her like this makes me wanna rip this college apart. Is that the reason she has been always with that sohyun? Was he the only one who wasn't like this to her?