CHAPTER 33•||Please Tell me!!||•

Jimin: Taehyung-ah, I didn't hide an-

Taehyung: tell me!!

Jimin: you remember hyung's girlfriend?

Taehyung: Aera noona?

Jimin: hmm, ynnie is living with her and ...

Taehyung: and?

Jimin: Hyung is fighting her case for the custody of jihoon. I don't know anything other than this. yn don't know jin is your brother since we never met hyung in school nor hyung knew who is yn and Aera told me that if jin got to know about yn he won't forgive her.

Taehyung: But now he knows..fuck. I'm gonna talk to Aera noona .

Jimin: I'll meet you there.

Taehyung: she's in hospital , meet me there.

(and they both left to meet Aera. Taehyung reached the hospital and Aera came to the reception to meet him)

Aera: Tae? you here?

Tae: umm noona, are you free right now? I need to ask you something really important.

Aera: ofcou-

(before she could complete she saw jimin coming towards them and looking at both of their faces,she knew it has something to do with yn)

Aera: Let's go to my office.

Taehyung: pl..please tell me everything.

Aera: It's not my story to share tae.

Taehyung: Hyung knows everything,he knows who is yn.

Aera: what?no...

Taehyung: Noona please tell me what had happened please?

Aera(thinking) : please forgive me yn,but I need to tell tae because we don't have time.

(and she started telling him)

Aera: Remember when you guys went on a trip ?About 2-3 weeks before yn suddenly left?

Taehyung: yes

Aera: It all started from there!After coming back from the trip yn found out...(she took a deep breath) she was pregnant.

(taehyung immediately stand up from his seat so did jimin)

Taehyung: Noona plea-

Aera: I'm not joking tae, yn was really pregnant.

Taehyung: Then..then jihoo-jihoon

Aera: No,don't ask me anything related to that tae. That's something you should ask yn.

Taehyung: what do you mean?(various thoughts crossed tae's mind which he is unable to remove from his mind)

Aera: Listen to me first. Her pregnancy reports got in hands of her father. I guess I don't need to remind you how her father was.He immedietely started finding guys to marry off yn. Her mother tried to convince yn that she should talk to you but-but she hesistated because she remembered you once told her you don't want any child. After thinking about it,she decided to talk to you. That day she went to school to talk to you but then she heard you and jimin talking . More specifically you telling jimin "If it were yn ,I would have told her to abort as well"

Taehyung: Fuck no..she..did she.. god shit..

Aera: That's not it tae,she still wanted to tell you but then a teacher came telling her that her family has came to pick her up. Before she could or say something, her father came to them and started dragging her away and no one said anything. she pleads to her father but he didn't listened and changed her life for the worst.

Taehyung: I need to go to yn,sh-she need to te-

Jimin: I'll ask hyejin if she's with yn or not.

Aera: Tae, it was never her fault. Nothing was in her hand and..and she had suffered more than you can imagine.

Taehyung: Hyung didn't know this?

Aera: No, he just know about her life after she married,nothing before that. But tae, jin loves you more than anything in this world.

Taehyung:I know..

Aera: Therefore,even though he treats yn like his own sister he'll never forgive her because she's the girl who ruined your life. And the fact that it was yn who he was helping her all along unaware that she's the one you've been crying over will destroy him. He'll blame himself tae..

Taehyung: I know noona, and that's why I need to reach yn before he can.can you.. can you call and ask where he is . I don't know but I'm having a feeling something is gonna happen.

Aera: Don't worry tae. You just go and find yn before it's too late.

Jimin came and told tae Hyejin is not picking up her phone . so he suggested they go to the cafe hyejin planned on meeting yn.

Meanwhile hyejin was back in cafe because she hated herself how she just left without hearing yn. She was hurt when she realised yn forgot about her illness but right now that's not important. What's important was to know yn's story,to know how she's ,to know what had actually happened. so here she was , back to cafe where she left but only to find yn's phone and purse instead of yn.

Hyejin asked the staff if they know about yn's whereabouts and what she got to know weakened her knees.Although staffs were clueless about what exactly happened but they told that there was a guy who was shouting and seemed quite angry . And when he left,yn all but ran away leaving everything behind.

Tears started rolling down her cheeks and her hands trembled as she took out her phone to dial jimin's phone when tae and jimin came running inside. On noticing Hyejin's condition , jimin immediately ran to her and embraced her in his arms.

Hyejin: jimin...

Jimin: Princess..wh-what happened?

Hyejin: Yn..yn sh-she...It's all my fault jimin,my fault.

Taehyung:what do you mean? where's yn hyejin?

[and then hyejin told them everything happened]

Taehyung: Hyung,it must be hyung..

Hyejin: jin oppa? But why..why wou-

Jimin: we'll tell you later princess. First,we need to find ynnie.

[Taehyung wasn't listening to them, his mind was wandering through various scary thoughts. and the most scary was loosing her again. He can't loose her again. He can't . But before he could leave the cafe, jimin stopped him]

Jimin: CCTV tae,we need to watch-

Taehyung: I can't ..I won't be able to watch that jimin and I can't delay in finding yn anymore. I can't loose her again.I can't jimin.

Jimin: You won't tae, I promise, you will not loose her again, we won't loose her again.

Hyejin: I'm sorry tae, it's my fault if only I didn't said mean things to her,if only I didn't-

Taehyung: It's not your fault hyejin, and you came back didn't you.. Hmm? Let's just find her first okay?

Hyejin(nodded) : I'll go and check in school. School is about to over, so she might have gone to pick jihoon.

Jimin: I'll go and check her at her house.

Taehyung nodded Absetmindedly, trying to think where she can go because he has a feeling she isn't at both these places.

....................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUE

WRITTEN BY :
@winterbear_wrts