4

A new day begins, No. 133 gets a menu that satisfies him, and No. 77 still hasn't been fed.

    After Jonathan finished feeding all the experimental subjects, he took the remaining piece of raw meat and stopped outside the glass in front of 77.

    "77?" Jonathan knocked on the window to attract his attention, and when he looked over, he brought the still warm flesh close to the glass.

    "Are you hungry?"

    "Want to eat meat?"

    77's gaze followed Jonathan's hand subconsciously. He knew what Jonathan wanted to do. When the experimental subjects grew up, they experienced many similar things.

    77 looked into Jonathan's eyes. Jonathan was asserting his authority and wanted him to know that some things were not allowed.

    "77——" Jonathan had to raise his head in order to meet his gaze, "Want to eat meat? I know you're hungry." The

    fresh meat swayed in front of 77, and Jonathan clearly saw its throat rolling up and down Rolling away, his eyes fell on the meat in his hand, and he quickly moved away.

    Seeing the effect, Jonathan's eyes flashed a gleam of joy, and he was about to step up his efforts when he saw 77 turn around and return to the tree without looking back, no matter how much he yelled, he didn't respond.

    77 looked at Jonathan from the gaps in the leaves, and slowly poked his head out of the leaves until he left in despair.

    The stomach that barely had some feeling of fullness started to feel uncomfortable again after Jonathan left. 77 lowered his head, stretched out a hand suspiciously to touch his stomach which made a strange sound, then leaned on the tree trunk, and closed his eyes.

    He misses fresh raw meat a little bit, but 77 knows from his childhood experience that if he wants to get something, he needs another thing to exchange, and this is the price.

    And now 77 only wants 76 to come back sooner.

    ——

    77's temper is somewhat beyond the expectations of the researchers.

    "It hasn't eaten for almost a day." The speaker looked worried, and urged the people sitting on the left, "When will 76 end, send it back as soon as possible." The people who were pointed

    nodded He responded, and then Jonathan was also mentioned by name: "Jonathan, remember to clean up the stale raw meat at No. 77."

       They always provided fresh raw meat to the experimental subjects. , They were a little worried that 77 would eat the stale meat that he hadn't had time to clean up because of hunger.    

    ——In  the afternoon, 77 was taking a nap on the branch, when he suddenly heard the sound of something moving above his head, 77 opened his eyes, looked up at the ceiling, his eyes moved, and finally landed on one of the ceilings.

    After about ten seconds, there was a slight "click", and then the two boards on the ceiling moved to the left and right, and a hook fell down. Although the experimental subjects in the three districts rarely show aggressiveness, the researchers generally avoid entering the glass room.

    The hook descended slowly, and soon stopped on the raw meat left by 77 yesterday, the eight claws closed, and brought the meat back to the ceiling. During the time when the ceiling was open, 77 felt a slight air disturbance, carrying the smell of dust. 

    After the two ceilings were closed, 77 in the leaves stretched out a hand and easily touched the textured board. He pushed up with a little force as he did in the past, but he still remained motionless.