40

The researcher hiding in the cabinet was finally taken to the third district by two snakes.

    After capturing the researcher in the meeting room, several experimental subjects led the captured researcher to the gate of the third area.

    Several experimental subjects surrounded a researcher, blocking all his escape routes. When he was pushed into the sensing area of ​​the gate, he looked back at them and remembered the last prison escape. near the gate.

    What were they doing then?

    The researcher blinked Chu, probably like himself now, walking step by step according to the set steps, trying to open the door.

    And what stopped them in the end was the system's permissions.

    The purpose of the experimental subjects was obvious, and the researchers obeyed their wishes and opened the door. After they walked in, the door sensed that no one was there and began to close automatically.

    The experimental subjects stopped, turned their heads and looked at the only human among them in unison.

    The researchers surrounded in the middle finally lowered their heads, approached the door again with the subject following, and then turned off the automatic closing authority.

    The half-closed door suddenly paused, and then quickly opened to both sides. The doors on both sides slid to the innermost position, and then stopped.

    He sighed, and when he raised his head, he found that all the experimental subjects left in the glass room in the third district had turned their heads and looked at him with strange eyes.

    An experimental subject walked to the wall, and pressed a button. Soon, the glass closing the experimental subject rose slowly, and the experimental subject inside ran out.

    The researcher watched this scene, almost speechless.

    He felt a force behind him pushing himself forward, and subconsciously staggered forward a few steps. Just barely standing still, he saw a glass slowly descending. A few steps away, all the experimental subjects They all stood opposite him, watching the glass fall seriously.

    His throat rolled, and the steps he had just raised slowly retracted.

    After all the experimental subjects left, he began to carefully look at the glass room as if he had seen it for the first time, then he squatted down slowly and buried his head in his knees.

    After being locked in the glass room, he suddenly began to realize that it does not mean that ample space can represent freedom.

    ——

    After 76 and 77 brought back the researchers they met on the way, they found that the glass rooms in the third district were basically full.

    77 glanced at the researchers in the glass room, then pressed a button, pushing him inside after a glass room opened.

    After all the subjects left, the researchers who were locked in the glass room had the time to think about what happened that day.

    The status between the experimental subject and the researcher was reversed overnight, and the people locked in the glass room became them. During this period, the details shown by the experimental subject made them feel even more creepy.

    The experimental subjects clearly knew how to open the door that imprisoned them, and the only thing that hindered them was the lack of authority. They are also well aware of the distance between the researchers. The glass room in the third district is not enough for all the researchers to share one room, but they can guarantee that the relationship between all the researchers in the same glass room has always been very good.