30

Obedience is seen more often as tacit consent and a lower bottom line.

    All the experimental subjects cultivated in the laboratory are very similar in a certain sense, except that they are similar to humans in terms of appearance or certain internal organs of the body, and at the same time retain the characteristics of other creatures, such as incompletely evolved residues. defective product.

    And 157 has three hearts, two of which are connected to degenerated gills.

    But 157 actually does not have the ability to live in water for a long time. Her gills actually do not allow her to breathe in water for a long time. It seems that she has not had time to degenerate during the development process. In order to adapt to life on land, it has a lung similar to that of a human.

    "The meaning of the gill core and the tentacles are completely different."

    "It has two gill cores, even if one is completely removed, it will not die, let alone a little damage." "

    I think, you should also want to know, its self-healing How strong can the ability be?" After the person who made the suggestion finished speaking, it was no surprise that many people saw a bit of emotion in their eyes.

    ——It

    took a few days to process the larvae's body, so 157's experiment date was postponed for a few more days.

    This time the experiment took much longer than before.

    157 woke up from the pain, the pain from inside her body made her curl up her tentacles subconsciously, and when she raised her head, she saw Alisa's face not far away, but this time, she no longer looked for "Mom" after waking up. "Are.

    She still remembers the faint smell of the larva on the experimental table, and it is not difficult for 157 to imagine why its smell stays here.

    "There is no problem with all physical indicators."

    "But its spirit still looks a little sluggish..." Alyssa raised her head and glanced in the direction of 157, "Are you sure you will send it to the third district in a few days?"

    " It's confirmed." Jonathan didn't deny it, "It can only be said that it grows too fast."

    ——The

    experimental subject who was sent to the third district seemed extremely quiet during this process. Alyssa was a little uncomfortable with 157's silence. She looked back, and 157 happened to be looking in her direction. For a moment, Alyssa Sha felt that it seemed to have human emotions in its eyes.

    155 had returned to normal during this time, and Erro's death seemed to have passed on him, knocking on the glass before passing 157's cage past his glass room.

    Hearing the voice, No. 157 subconsciously looked towards this side. No. 155 looked at her and frowned: "I'm a little worried about you now." After a while, No. 157 replied slowly: "

    Why? ?”

    155 said: “156 was very similar to you before.”

    35, who was halfway across the corridor, also asked her with concern: “Are you okay?”

    157 felt the pain in his body, and then told her: “ I'm fine, the wounds in my body are about to heal."

    She subconsciously curled her tentacles in again: "I'm fine."

    But...

    77, who was a little concerned from 76, turned to look at 157, subconsciously I thought to myself, even if the wound will heal, it will still be very painful during the healing period.