38

Although when 77 asked, 76 told him that he was doing well in the isolation room, he told 77 who had been locked in the isolation room: "I will go back, just like you were locked up here Same."

    "We are all important." 76 looked at the researchers who were still looking towards him near the door, and emphasized to 77, "'Mom' will also hope that I can go back." But whether it is 77

    or 76, we all know that now is not the same as before.

    In the past, because the researchers were confident that the experimental subjects in the isolation room could not harm themselves, they would only constantly test the bottom line of the experimental subjects in a place separated by glass, trying to provoke them, and determine the results based on their reactions. Whether this experimental body is aggressive towards the researcher is used to determine whether to destroy the experimental body.

    But after the photos of Alisa's body gradually spread in the hands of the researchers, the researchers unconsciously became a little jealous of them.

    No. 76 smelled the smell of deer blood coming from outside the glass. The moment his gaze moved over, the researcher carrying the keg subconsciously squeezed his hands tighter, took a step back, and moved closer to the gate . 77 lowered his head and looked away.

    "I think of number 22."

    77 on the ceiling suddenly sighed.

    She is a very beautiful deer with a gentle temper, completely different from many experimental subjects in the third district.

    Probably part of her genes came from a kind of docile deer on Emperor Star, and her personality is not much different from that kind of deer.

    In childhood, when most of the experimental subjects were keen to provoke other experimental subjects to quarrel through the glass, she was always the first one to ask them to stop.     When she was still able to move freely outside, she often took the initiative to look for the newborn cubs, and then gently guided them to familiarize themselves with everything in the laboratory.

    She has a gentle personality, but she is naturally sympathetic to the weak, and is always friendly to people.

    When she was not locked in the glass room, she often walked briskly in the corridor of the laboratory, followed by a few hatchlings that had just come out of the incubation room, looking back from time to time Are there any hatchlings that haven't kept up.

    In the beginning, she was one of the reasons why all the test subjects were able to spontaneously gather together.

    ——In

    the early days, the experimental subjects did not shy away from the concept of eating meat.

    They knew very well that they were different from ordinary beasts, and what they got when they were fed were all processed meat pieces, and they didn't even know what they looked like when they were still alive.

    Outside the laboratory is a forest, and there is a large herd of deer moving in this area, so the experimental subjects are often fed with venison.

    77 used to love venison.

    But just before he and 76 entered the glass room, the conflict between the first batch of experimental subjects and the researchers broke out completely, and one experimental subject attacked his caregiver.

    The laboratory spent a lot of effort to appease the agitated researchers. After barely calming down the researchers' emotions, their eyes fell on the only unstable factor—that is, these experimental subjects.