18

No. 77, who had just returned to the third district for a few days, was pushed out again in a coma.

    157 followed Alisa's footsteps, and bumped into 77 who was being pushed into the experimental area. She recalled her last experience of being pushed into the experimental area after being lethargic, and subconsciously stretched out a tentacle to wrap around the frame of the cart.

    "157, what are you doing?"

    157 looked at Alisa who lowered her head and tried to remove her tentacles. Angry".

    Looking at her expression, 157 recalled the few responses from 77 when he woke up after the last experiment.

    The hatchlings, who had not been rejected much after they came out of the incubation room, were extremely naive, thinking that this time, they would be able to get the response they wanted easily as before.

    But Alyssa forcefully opened her tentacles: "157, don't make trouble." The

    naive hatchling was still trying to win, but the voice of No. 77 letting him go suddenly sounded in his ears.

    She tilted her head in doubt, and looked at 77, who was breathing calmly with her eyes closed: "Aren't you asleep?" "

    No."

    157 glanced at him, and retracted his tentacles hesitantly: "But... the experiment will be very difficult. Uncomfortable..."

    No. 77, who was lying down and pretending to be asleep, couldn't see 157's expression, but she could probably guess it. Seeing her behavior of trying to stop other researchers, 77 gave her a reminder: "Because you have to be obedient." "What

    ? ?” 157 blinked in confusion.

    77 couldn't see her, but there was an unconscious pity in his tone: "You must remember, you must be obedient."

    After 77's figure disappeared in the corridor, 157 looked suspiciously at Alisa beside him.

    What will happen if you don't listen?

    She thought about it carefully, probably "mother" would be unhappy, right? Just like she occasionally has dissatisfaction with the food prepared in the laboratory, when she tries to refuse, "Mom" will frown and put the food in front of her again and again, telling her "this is good for your body food".

    She told 157: "You should like this." Until the subject obediently ate the food she chose.

    She should accept and like what "Mom" thinks she should like.

    Occasionally, 157 will feel aggrieved, but she also has her own thoughts, can think and has her own preferences.

    She thought about these far-fetched things, and when she came back to her senses, she found that "Mom" had stopped at the previous corner, waiting there for her to pass.

    157 caught up with her, turned the corner one by one, and ran into two researchers who were pushing a cart from the other end of the corridor.

    157 subconsciously glanced at the cart, and saw a thin and festering white tail, and the face on the upper body was somewhat similar to 77's.

    ——Laboratory

    preparations are always quick.

    As the person in charge of the 77 clone experiment, the main operator of this 77 experiment is Norton.

    Experimental subjects are precious and unique resources in the laboratory. Under possible conditions, everyone will put them first, and the body of the experimental subject is the most important.