58

Simmons originally wanted to use language to refute the views of 76 and 77, but at this moment, he suddenly discovered that at this time, the language was also barren, and he could not find suitable words to fully describe these experiments in front of them. Something the body has never seen before.

    Simmons's throat was a little hard, and his voice was a little cautious: "You must have had a hard time before, right?"

    But 76 and 77 were a little puzzled when they heard his words: "Why is it so hard?"

    "We will get enough Food, will not get hurt, will not get sick, and will not face the wind and rain outside." It seems that as long as you stay there and accept the experiment of "mother", you can live well all the time.

    The two men and snakes looked at Simmons in puzzlement, they really thought so.

    "Shouldn't that be the case?"

    they asked.

    "All cubs should be locked up after birth." Before the eyes are opened, there is a transparent nutrition cabin, and after the eyes are slightly enlarged, there is a glass room in the third area.

    "Being locked in the enclosed wall, there will be no wind, no sun and rain to make them sick." "

    Food will be fed on time every day..." 77 counted everything he had experienced in the past, And think that's what it takes to raise a cub.

    He blinked a little and continued to finish with Simmons' increasingly serious expression: "Finally after the cubs grew up, they were able to kill 'mother' successfully, and went out of the enclosure." 77

    and After 76 finished speaking, Qiqi looked at Simmons: "Isn't it right?"

    Simmons was silent for a while, and then asked them: "Do you all think so?"

    "Not only you two, but also Do others, such as 13, think so?"

    76 and 77 nodded seriously, besides this, is there any other way?

    Simmons covered his face with both hands, and after a few seconds, he rubbed his face vigorously with his hands. For the first time, he began to regret that he didn't learn a few more sentences when his sister was preparing for the lesson.

    "It's not right." 77 saw that Simmons' eyes were bloodshot.

    Simmons' tone sounded a little dry, and he said, "All cubs should be precious..." "

    We all know that." The two experimental subjects nodded in agreement, but found that Simmons' expression was more serious. Strange.

    He said: "If you want to raise a child, it's not just enough to provide him with enough food and shelter from the wind and rain." The two experimental

    subjects still looked at him with half-understanding expressions: " Is that so?"

    They tilted their heads and asked suspiciously.

    ——Simons

    began to see a corner of the past experienced by the experimental subjects in the communication with the experimental subjects.

    He began to feel sorry for the experimental subjects, but what made him even more sad was that these experimental subjects didn't realize that they had been treated unfairly.

    It doesn't even feel like it's cruel to be treated that way because that's always been what they've gotten from humans in the past.

    Simmons originally thought they understood, so he would avoid talking about their past with the experimental subjects before.