25

The room in the center of the incubation area seemed to have a natural attraction for the experimental subjects. After 77 and 76 left, this attraction seemed to begin to unblock and gradually expand the scope of influence. The experimental subjects who sneaked into the compartment behind them almost all restrained their movements and went there.

    "It's weird..." An experimental subject who just came back was lying on the tree in his glass room. He thought for a while and asked the other experimental subjects, "When we leave here, we can go to that room and take a look inside. Can you also take away the things you have?"

    "Why not?" No. 35 waved his tentacles, and was very curious about the room mentioned by the experimental subjects who had been there, "I also want to see what it is."

    ——This

    group of experimental subjects Although I can't help going there often, I know my weight well, and only a few experimental subjects enter the compartment at the same time every time.

    "I seem to hear a heartbeat too." One of the subjects said, "It's very special, it's not the same as the other heartbeats at all." The subjects shared their findings, and the researchers in the monitoring

    room I also noticed that recently, it seems that several experimental subjects have been staying in the tree for a long time.

    He leaned close to the screen: "Why didn't you see the experimental subject in the surveillance again?"

    The person next to him pointed to the lush leaves on the screen: "It should be hidden here."

    He laughed and complained: "Sometimes I feel really weird These trees should be prepared."

    "Look, as long as they climb up the trees, they won't be able to see their shadows."

    The colleagues around him also laughed when they heard this: "That's not okay, after all, these experimental subjects still seem to like it very much. These trees."

    Where they couldn't see, 77 rested his hands on the partition, slightly raised his head and looked at 76 in front of him, he raised one hand to wipe the dust on the side of 76's face, and then stuck Rubbing his face.

    77 looked in the direction of the camera in the corridor from the corner of his eye, and whispered: "I don't like the 'eyes' in the corridor."

    He leaned closer to 76: "If you don't have 'eyes', you can come down from here now."

    77 thought for a while, and continued: "So you can go diving with me in my pool The temperature in the laboratory is still relatively high. During this period of time in previous years, most of 77 and 76 will stay in the cold water.

    77 is attached to 76, whose body temperature is slightly lower than the environment, but now that 76 is here, it seems that it doesn't matter whether to soak in the water or stay in the tree.

    ——At

    the latest regular meeting of the laboratory, according to the unexpected situation of the last jailbreak, some researchers proposed that a chip could be installed in the body of the experimental subject.

    "The chips are buried under the skin, and the subjects shouldn't try to get them out if they can't see them." "

    As for the chips, our team has already made the original version some time ago, and we have made improvements during this time, but Haven't tried it on the experimental body yet."

    He said and turned on the optical brain projection, explaining the function of the chip to others present: "It can be used for positioning and monitoring functions, and can also generate electric current. Control the experimental subject."