60

In addition to some common sense, such as how to use fire and some common tools, and identify some edible plants in the forest, Simmons also tried to teach the experimental subjects to domesticate some animals.

    "Have you ever experienced winter?" Simmons asked them, "In winter, the weather is very cold, animals rarely come out, and it is not convenient to hunt." He told the

    experimental subjects: "If you raise some animals in advance, this way In winter, you don’t need to hunt and you won’t starve.”

    The subjects listened carefully to his words and thought it made sense, but after the first few attempts, they decided to ask Ask Simmons.

    Simmons told the experimental subjects the skills he had learned based on his previous communication with other races. After the other experimental subjects left, Simmons looked at 76 and 77 who were still in place, and asked : "Is there anything else you can do?"

    77 nodded: "I found a bird in a tree." It was a cub, its parents were probably caught by other predators, and it has been several days It didn't come back. When 77 found out, all the other baby birds in the nest had stiffened, and it was the only one left.

    After 77 found out, he gave it a little minced meat from its own food, so that it would not starve to death.

    Simmons listened patiently, and then asked 77: "And then?"

    77 was thinking about what Simmons said just now, raising the captured live prey in captivity, providing them with food, and then not suffering when the food is lacking. Hungry: "I want to continue to provide food for it."

    "But I don't want to eat it." Even if this bird grows up, it is only the size of a 77's palm, and birds are not in the diet of the experimental subjects. within.

    He seemed a little confused about how to treat the little bird that he found accidentally. If 77 didn't take the initiative to provide food and shelter for it, then it would soon become food for other animals.

    "So what do you think?" Simmons asked him.

    "When it's hungry and barking in the den, it wants to live." 77 said, "I found it, and I can keep it alive.

    " The bird stays and shelters it to grow.

    After talking about their doubts, the two snakes looked at Simmons and tried to find an answer. Before that, they also thought about asking the stars, but based on their knowledge of the stars, the stars don't care about the life or death of a bird .

    If it was a star, he should have told them that every day on this planet, a bird like this would die because of losing the protection of their parents, but he would also tell the experimental subjects to do what they wanted.

    "Do what you want." Simmons looked at him encouragingly.

    "But if it hadn't met me, it would have died soon due to various factors just like other little birds." "

    But the moment it met you, it was already different from other little birds."

    ——With

    the encouragement of Simmons, 76 and 77's first pet appeared in the cave. It was a bird that hadn't fully grown its feathers. The most it did every day was to open its mouth and wait for food to be fed .

    And the connection between the experimental subjects and Simmons became more and more close unconsciously.

    The exchange between Simmons and the experimental subjects was no longer satisfied with ordinary items. When the experimental subjects sensed the kindness from Simmons and instinctively began to "exchange" with prey or other items, Simmons could always accurately capture this message and dissuade the experimental subjects from their plans .