61

Simmons changed his previous attitude and was unexpectedly tough in refusing the subjects to accept food other than "exchange".

    For the experimental subjects, they have been used to this rule in the past, and it is inevitable that they will feel uncomfortable and awkward when they are suddenly broken.

    But Simmons' reaction made them confront the matter of whether giving necessarily means getting something in return.

    There is no doubt that when 76 and 77 do something for each other, the most fundamental purpose is to do something for each other, not to get the same "exchange items".

    It's not just 76, other experimental subjects, stars, Simmons, 77 are also willing to do something for them, under the condition that they won't get anything in return.

    Simmons told them: "What can be exchanged with a clearly marked price is just a transaction, not a relationship."

    Simmons looked at the subjects in front of him who lowered their heads and began to think seriously. After a while, the subjects used their own Ask Simmons about his experiences in the lab.

    "Emotions include love too?" they asked.

    "Yes." Simmons nodded.

    "So, if you treat us well with the intention of getting something from us from the beginning, it's not love, right?"

    Simmons looked at the experimental subjects around him seriously, without blinking their eyes He looked at himself, as if he was looking forward to the answer to this question.

    During this period of time, Simmons had already guessed the origins of the experimental subjects. He could easily guess that the person mentioned by the experimental subjects should be the researcher who raised them in the past.

    He knows that in many cases, people will choose to tell some white lies.

    For example, now, he can tell the experimental subjects that maybe those researchers who have used them still have some love for them, but people always have a lot of difficulties. This will not make them feel that they have never received their true love, that they have not been expected from birth.

    But Simmons thought that no creature, no matter what it was, could live a lie all the time.

    So he looked at the experimental subjects, and it was a bit difficult when he said the words: "Yes." "

    This is not love."

    He said: "They have never loved you."

    ——Even

    during Simmons' time Under the guidance of the test subjects, the test subjects had vaguely guessed that "mother" had never loved them, but when facing this fact, some test subjects were still a little sad.

    Although Simmons tried hard to tell them that there was not only "mother" in their lives, but also other experimental subjects who were always by their side.

    But they all know that the meaning of "mother" is different.

    ——After

    the experimental subjects left, Simmons was unlucky enough to be "partially rained".

    However, compared to the last time, the scene this time was much smaller. There were sporadic raindrops on his face, which gradually stopped after he raised his head.

    But the dark clouds above his head never dissipated, and he followed Simmons wherever he went, and thundered from time to time as if threatening.

    He hurriedly dodged around the dark clouds, and when he looked up, he saw the stars staring at him suspiciously dissatisfied.