54

The humans who came down from the starship looked at the experimental subjects who had pricked up their ears when they talked about food, and couldn't help but smile. The sore muscles on his body were moved during the movements, making his expression twitch. Cough.

    "I'll rest for a while." The human who had almost lost all his strength discussed with the experimental subjects in a loud voice.

    When he was talking, the experimental subjects looked at him curiously, and some of the experimental subjects had particularly obvious eyesight, which made him touch his face subconsciously, reflecting on whether he had said anything strange just now.

    But the experimental subjects were actually just finding it novel that he spoke to them in such an equal-discussing tone.

    About an hour later, the human being felt that his strength had recovered a little. He looked up at the experimental subjects: "Do you want to go in with me?" The experimental subjects looked at him, which was too strange to him

    . Starship, declined his invitation.

    Humans are not particularly surprised, after all, judging from everything he experienced after he fell, this intelligent race is unexpectedly somewhat xenophobic.

    He returned to the interior of the starship alone. This starship has been modified a lot by him. Although the exterior is dilapidated, most of the facilities inside can barely maintain operation.

    He took some food from the warehouse, and judging from the performance of the experimental subjects, he speculated that they might be interested in some snacks.

    After picking out some snacks and putting them in the cart on the starship, he thought about it, and brought some daily necessities down.

    The experimental subjects were only roughly covered with a layer of animal fur that could barely cover their bodies. Judging from the rough treatment methods left on them, these should be handled by themselves.

    Human beings need clothing to cover their bodies. In addition to clothing to keep warm and sunscreen, they also feel ashamed because they will expose their bodies for themselves.

    He saw some experimental subjects wrap their bodies in fur, and he thought that they also had a need for clothes, but wrapping them in animal fur would inevitably bring a lot of inconvenience. Just two days ago, he was resupplying on a planet. His father, who has always been poor in management, heard that the planet he stayed on was a famous clothing manufacturing planet in Interstellar, and asked him to bring a batch of goods back from there, so the starship Now hoarding a lot of fabric and finished clothes.

    It took him a lot of time to finish these things. After he came out, he could see that the experimental subjects outside were getting a little impatient.

    He looked at the experimental subjects and introduced himself: "My name is Simmons."

    The experimental subjects nodded to show that they heard it, and Simmons saw them continue to communicate openly in front of him with a voice he could not hear, leaning against the star On the ship, I changed my posture.

    "Where are you from?" an experimental subject asked first.

    "Is it another star?" Another experimental subject continued to ask.

    "Yes." Simmons nodded.     Then I saw the experimental subjects pointing at their own starships: "Only by relying

    on it can they leave one star and go to another star, right?"