7

"It's a hormone disorder that causes pseudoestrus." 77's abnormal laboratory quickly came up with the result, "It will last for about a week."

    What did an older researcher think of: "I remember 77 coming out of the nutrition cabin. Time is not enough." It was obviously an experimental subject cultivated at the same time, but it was a circle smaller than 76 in the nutrition cabin.

    For a long time, it was not numbered, but in the end, under the careful care of the researchers, it survived successfully.

    In the process of 77 successfully surviving, 76's behavior also surprised the researchers in the laboratory.

    The human snake that just came out of the nutrition cabin has a very soft tail and can only lie on its stomach. The strength of the tail is not enough to support the upper body.

    Compared with 77, the well-developed 76 is one step faster than 77 in many things. When it learned to stand up and glide with its tail, the first thing it did was not run around the room full of curiosity like other experimental subjects. Instead, he turned around and approached the white human snake that was trying to stand up but fell, and tried to help it up, although in the end the two human snakes fell powerlessly to the ground together.

    It seems that it has never given up on this human snake that was bred at the same time as itself. When 77 is fed enough, it tries to share its own food and toys with it... It is happy to share everything it can get with 77.

    They are almost inseparable, just like when they were still in the nutrition cabin.

    ——The

    growth cycle of the experimental subjects is completely different, and 77 is the first experimental subject to enter adulthood. The researchers in the laboratory are also very curious about what changes it will have after entering adulthood.

    So after the test results came out, after the meeting, it was finally decided to use a ripening agent to shorten the time of adulthood a little. In order to ensure 77's physical condition, the dose to be used was originally calculated precisely in conjunction with the results of his physical examination.

    But now it is obvious that something went wrong, and the consequences directly poured a bucket of cold water on the heads of the researchers who were excited about the maturity of 77's body.

    Compared with at least half a year of waiting time, they obviously can't afford to lose the result of 77.

    It is precious and unique.

    "After the results of 77's physical examination came out last time, we injected a certain amount of ripening agent into it." Jonathan said that this injection of ripening agent was obviously beyond the range that 77 could bear. Disturbance, leading to false estrus."

    His tone was a bit harsh: "We said before that we must pay attention to the use of medicine on 77, to some extent it is much weaker than other experimental subjects."

    Initially, it was proposed to inject 77 The researcher who made the ripening agent and evaluated the injection of the ripening agent lowered his head: "It was my mistake, I was too impatient."

    He paused: "77's physical examination report has always been normal, I overlooked this. "

    The matter has come to this point, it is useless to blame them, the important thing is the follow-up processing.

    "Arrange another physical examination for 77 as soon as possible, so as not to have other problems."

    ——