48

76 and 77 soon saw the first snow.

    The entrance of the cave was blocked, which cut off most of the cold wind. In the cave, 76 and 77 learned from other animals and prepared a lot of things for winter.

    Different from 76 and 77, there are some experimental subjects who choose to hibernate. When the temperature is getting lower and lower, they dig their caves down very deep, eat enough before the temperature drops completely, and then lie in the They fell asleep in their comfortably bedding nests, waiting for the warmer temperatures and the arrival of spring.

    Because of the cold weather, 76 and 77 don't go out very much. Most of the time, they are two snakes entwined to sleep, and when they wake up, they go out to hunt when they are hungry.

    It's not just them, other experimental subjects are not very willing to go out in winter, 77 and 76 haven't seen other experimental subjects for almost half a month.

    This period of time seemed extremely boring, making all the experimental subjects unanimously looking forward to the arrival of spring.

    —and

    the first snow came in the middle of the night.

    77 woke up from his sleep when he heard the sound of the bitter wind, and the chill came in through the gap at the cave entrance. Feeling the coldness, 77 subconsciously leaned against 76. Before closing his eyes, he remembered something and lifted a corner of the fur. From the corner of the cave, he took a piece of unused fur and walked towards the entrance of the cave, trying to close the gap.

    He walked to the entrance of the cave and glanced out subconsciously. The outside had been covered with a thick layer of white while he was asleep for a while, and snowflakes were brought in by the wind and landed on the tip of his nose.

    77 stretched out his hand and touched his nose, only the traces of water left after the snow melted.

    Curiously, he spread out his palm and placed it beside the gap, and soon another snowflake fell on his palm, and then slowly melted into water under his gaze.

    77 looked at the palm seriously, a big fur blanket suddenly fell behind him, covering 77 from head to toe.

    "Isn't it cold?" 76, who didn't know when he woke up, yawned and approached, stretched out his hand to wrap the blanket around 77's body tightly, without revealing a gap.

    "A little bit." 77 looked back at him, "Why are you awake?"

    76 blinked, "I woke up when you were not here.

    " The snowy two snakes gradually calmed down, looking at the snow scene outside.

    After a while, 77 leaned his head against 76's body, and then yawned.

    76 noticed it when he was just moving, and he turned his head and glanced at 77: "Are you sleepy?"

    He covered the gap with the skin left before, and then blocked the branch at the entrance of the cave, holding 77's hand Slowly walking back with his hand: "Then go back and continue to sleep."

    ——

    76 and 77 soon discovered that the sub-zero temperature is very suitable for storing food, and there is nothing wrong with the outdoors after the snow and the cold storage of the experimental subjects the difference.

    After the snow fell, 76 and 77 prepared a lot of food at one time, all of which were buried in the snow outside the cave, and basically stayed in the cave without going out.