39

"Mom" has not been to the third district for a day.

    The regular feeding cycle in the past made the subjects start to feel hungry, 77 and a few subjects climbed into the compartment of the ceiling, and continued to move forward in the direction of the human voice.

    The researchers are still very busy, they are busy counting all the supplies, and seriously preparing for the next plan to explore the planet. At this time, it is difficult for anyone to take care of the experimental subjects who are still in the third area.

    When passing the monitoring room, 77 stopped in his footsteps, the monitoring is still on, but no one is guarding here, only occasionally someone will take a look when passing by.

    An experimental subject stopped here.

    She looked at the other experimental subjects: "I'll stay here and watch, you guys go get the food."

    No. 77 nodded, and went to the storage room with the other experimental subjects.

    There are only three areas, the incubation area, and the cloning area in the laboratory that are protected by layers of passwords. At the beginning of the design of the storage room and cold storage, no protection was considered. As long as you enter the password, you can open the door and enter. Every action was carefully recorded, including the password of course.

    It was night now, and the researchers who hadn't slept almost all day and night were already dragging their tired bodies on the bed.

    The experimental subjects silently opened the ceiling partition, fell from inside, and stopped in front of the cold storage door.

    77 bent down and approached the button which was shorter for him.

    He pressed six unknown numbers in the order he saw them, and finally pressed the green confirmation button.

    The cold storage door opened a crack.

    The experimental subjects looked at each other, one experimental subject guarded the open door of the cold storage, the other experimental subjects entered the cold storage, dragged out a pile of frozen raw meat from the innermost part, and then restored the cold storage to its original state, completely invisible to them traces of being here.

    Compared with the fresh meat that the laboratory has always provided them, the frozen meat is hard and still steaming outside.

    On the way forward with the frozen meat, 77 had to switch hands.

    After dragging the food back to the third area, they opened the ceiling partition above the subject's head and threw the food down from here.

    During the third round trip, all the subjects were fed.

    77 did not stay in the third district, but dragged his own share and walked towards the isolation area.

    The sleeping researcher seemed to hear the "rustle" sound of something being dragged away above his head. He woke up frowning, but found that the surroundings were still quiet, and the sound just now seemed to come from a hallucination in his sleep.

    He lay down, closed his eyes and prepared to continue to sleep, when he was about to fall asleep, a drop of water dripped from the gap in the ceiling partition and landed on his forehead, bringing a feeling of coolness.

    He frowned, wiped his forehead vigorously with the back of his hand, wiped a patch of red on his forehead, and then hugged the quilt again and fell asleep again.

    ——

    77 soon arrived at the isolation room where 76 was locked.

    The glass room in the isolation room was very small, so 77 couldn't go down, so he had to stay on the ceiling, looking down at 76.