33

157's death was finally exposed by Mendry hastily. On the surface, it seems that the laboratory has regained its calm.

    77 lay on the branch and looked at 76 next door. His tail occasionally feels a little pain recently. He feels much more comfortable at the star stone near the center of the hatching area. Now he spends most of his time in the There.

    After molting, 76's tail was still a little stiff and not flexible enough. When 77 asked about it, he said that he felt that the change this time seemed to be incomplete.

    76 thought for a while, and told 77 that this feeling was closer to the state of No. 11 breaking out of the cocoon for the first time, and there may be more thorough changes in his body next.

    That night, 76 straightened up from the resting branch, opened the partition of the ceiling and climbed in.

    Some rough scales slid across the partition, bringing out a "rustling" sound. The black snake tail curled up in the dark because of the pain and quickly stretched out. The tail was raised high, and it was lowered under control when it was about to land.

    77 woke up after hearing some strange movements, he raised his head to look at the ceiling, 76's panting sound was intermittent.

    77 subconsciously opened the partition, leaned his upper body in, and saw that 76's tail had turned into a pair of human legs, and his ankle-length hair covered most of his/body.

    76 looked down at his legs, with a hint of disgust in his eyes, and looked in 77's direction after hearing the voice.

    "77..." 76's voice was still a little hoarse, he subconsciously wanted to hide his legs, and his feet moved according to his thoughts, only then did 76 realize that he has no tail now.

    77 heard 76 sigh, and then asked himself: "Do you want to sit up? I may not be able to move now." He was still a little uncomfortable with his newborn legs and was difficult to control.

    In other glass rooms, some experimental subjects who woke up after hearing the noise climbed up, wanted to see their situation, and were stunned for a moment when they saw this scene.

    "76, are you okay?" a test subject asked tentatively.

    "I'm fine." 76 looked away from his lap, "I'll probably recover after a while of rest." "

    Then how long will it take you?" 77 asked, in this case, the laboratory will definitely Increase the monitoring of the three districts. If 76 cannot appear in their field of vision, it is difficult not to guarantee that someone will try to come in to check the situation after bringing 76 down.

    "It will take about one night."

    76 moved his legs, which were still a little weak, and recalled the timeline: "It seems that something has gone wrong since we went to the center of the hatching area."

    On the 76th Before shedding their skin, he and 77 had been the longest experimental subjects there.

    "Do you all feel that there is something wrong with your body?" 77 asked the other experimental subjects, "I have had some pain in my tail during this time." After asking, they found that the

    experimental subjects who had been to the center of the hatching area had It was obvious that something was wrong, but some of the subjects who had been in the glass room had similar reactions.

    "Is that the heartbeat sound?" 35 asked. Just a few days ago, she had been staying in the third district and heard the "special heartbeat sound" from the mouths of other experimental subjects.