17

157 was taken by Alisa to the third district.

    One day it will also be locked in the glass room in the third area. Before that, the laboratory will let it adapt to the environment in the third area to avoid stress response.

    Compared with other subjects, 157 is too gentle and obedient, which makes the researchers have more patience with her.

    Entering the third district again, 157 hesitated a bit. She remembered the day when she went to the third district with her "mother" last time. The experimental subjects who were originally in the third district didn't seem to welcome her very much.

    But for some reason, even so, 157 still wanted to get close to them.

    However, to 157's surprise, when she came here for the first time, she could vaguely perceive the cold look and faint rejection in the eyes of other experimental subjects, but this time she followed "mother" into the gate of the third district Afterwards, a test subject took the initiative to greet her and released a friendly message.

    "Good afternoon, 157." 33, who was very close to her, swam forward and stopped near the glass, and greeted 157.

    "Have you done an experiment yet?" Number 33 asked her.

    157 was unclear about his sudden change of attitude, but he still answered the question of No. 33 in a good voice: "I finished it a few days ago." "Are you feeling

    uncomfortable now?" Several experimental subjects listening nearby joined the conversation , from time to time, other experimental subjects looked in the direction of 157.

    35 said: "When you called 'Mom' that day, we all heard it."

    157's pink tentacles shrank back behind him a little embarrassedly. Hearing them mention this matter, 157 thought of that day and gave himself a response No. 77.

    He will be coiled up on the tree, listening to the conversation between No. 33 and them with a little attention, and most of his attention is still on 76 who is next door.

    77 and 76 recounted the last failed escape: "The last escape failed again."

    "The gate is too thick." 76 couldn't help frowning at this thought.

    "I can only take a picture on it." No. 35, who was still in the conversation with 157 and the others, took the time to reply.

    "But there are many doors outside." When 77 and the others were young, they used to follow "mother" through the corridors many times, watching him open one door after another.

    The subjects were silent for a while, and 77 raised his head inadvertently, and saw the ceiling above his head.

    "Maybe we can do it another way?" 77 said. "I felt the wind when the ceiling was opened last time." It sounded

    like they could try, but they soon ran into another problem, the ceiling above their heads How to open it?

    ——When

    they were discussing, 157 had come close to 76 and 77.   

    She still remembered 77's voice, waved her tentacles towards him , and thanked him for what happened a few days ago: "Thank you."

The mermaid popped out of the water and bared its teeth at Alisa who was beside 157.

    Seeing that Alisa was taken aback by her sudden appearance, the mermaid turned her gaze back to 157 in satisfaction: "Didn't you see it? He doesn't want to talk to fools." 157 waved his tentacles at the mermaid threateningly, not

    only It's because he's laughing at himself for being a fool, and because he just scared "Mom."

    "You scared my 'mother'!" 157 was a little angry, but before the tentacles could be raised, Alisa held them.

    "Don't make trouble." She stretched out her hand and patted the pink tentacles. 157 had no choice but to calm down and seemed to have calmed down.

    "I hate her." The mermaid looked at Alisa who was blocked by 157.

    "Why?" 157 asked, "Did your 'mother' treat you badly?"

    "He treats me very well." The mermaid flicked his tail, "He will prepare enough fresh food for me, care about my body, and regard me as more important than himself." The mermaid's movements seemed a little careless:

    " But it has nothing to do with me not liking him."

    ——Shortly

    after 157 left the third district, Alyssa left 157 behind and went to the conference room for a regular meeting.

    At the meeting, Norton summarized the entire process of the failure of the last batch of 77 clones.

    "I'm applying for the next experiment." He projected the results of the last few cloning experiments on the screen, "I feel that the experiment is about to succeed." He continued: "I need a

    new batch of experimental materials." Among them The most important part naturally comes from 77's body.

    He looked at Mendley who was seated above: "If possible, 77 can make preparations in these two days."

    Norton waited for a while, and saw Mendley nodded: "Just do as you said."

    "As for 77 ..." After pondering for a moment, he looked at the person next to him, "Can it be arranged the day after tomorrow?"

    He quickly got the answer: "No problem."

    ——After  the meeting ended, Alisa continued to flip through the meeting documents on the way back, Attached to 77's data card is a full-body photo of him, with his long white tail conspicuous.

    Jonathan who was passing by took a look this way: "I remember reading a book before that snakes are a symbol of cunning and evil, and they are also very vengeful." "But..." Jonathan paused,

    read Glancing at 77, who is half human and half snake on the information card, "Our experimental subject shouldn't be considered a snake."

    "Compared to snakes, it looks more similar to humans."