13

In the monitoring screen, the experimental subjects who were still dancing with demons just now fell into a coma one by one. After so many years, it seems that using sleeping potion on the experimental subjects is still tried and tested.

    It's as if they won't develop resistance to the agent at all.

    Now that the glass in the third area has been broken, naturally the experimental subjects can no longer be left here.

    At present, it seems that only the vacant rooms in the experimental area can temporarily accommodate these restless experimental subjects.

    The thick door can perfectly lock the experimental subject inside, but the space is narrow, and a slightly larger experimental subject, such as 77, can barely turn around inside.

    Staying in an opaque space for a long time will make most subjects feel restless.

    At the same time, it also brings great difficulty to each feeding. After all, it is difficult to ensure that the experimental subjects who are still awake will not try to sneak out when the door is opened.

    It took a lot of energy to clear out some instruments and unused sundries in the room. After all, there is rarely physical work in the laboratory.

    In the end, they dug out a few handling robots from the warehouse that were almost eliminated on the market to complete the work.

    At the same time, some other researchers have gone to the third area with anesthesia/guns, and put control rings on the necks of the test subjects.

    In many cases, they will avoid installing control rings on the experimental body, although the restless experimental body can be temporarily suppressed by electrification, allowing them to settle down.

    However, all the experimental subjects seem to dislike the restraint of being trapped in the same way. After wearing it for a long time, they will not become used to it, but will try to remove this control ring from their bodies at the expense of hurting themselves. .

    Therefore, the control ring will only be worn on them in some special cases, such as during the experiment.

    After successfully transferring all the experimental subjects to the room in the experimental area, it was almost dawn.

    But there are still many troubles waiting to be dealt with in the follow-up.

    In the liaison room, Jonathan contacted the supplier of the last customized glass through a special optical computer for office use.

    "Is there any stronger glass?" He continued to ask through the screen, "We still deliver the goods to the address of the main star as before." "The last time was already the strongest glass

    we could make. , the degree of hardness is almost close to the level of starship components."

    The person on the supplier side continued to speak: "Our products have always had a good reputation in the interstellar world..." The supplier tried to let Jonathan understand that Jonathan proposed It is really difficult for them to ask.

    At the end of the conversation, the person who contacted Jonathan from the supplier had already had some bad associations with this strange mysterious customer, and he tentatively asked: "With all due respect, your side is planning to use it to manufacture starships. Parts on board?”

    But the empire has strict requirements for all starship manufacturers, and a license must be obtained for ordering starship-level materials.

    He began to doubt whether the client on the opposite side of Xingwang was doing something illegal.