68

After returning from the lab, 76 and 77 saw the stars waiting outside the lair.

    He was sitting on a piece of turf, with his chin propped on one hand, frowning and thinking about something seriously. A few steps away, there were a few small animals that were instinctively attracted by the stars, poking their heads.

    The moment 76 and 77 appeared in the field of vision, Xingxing turned his head: "You are back."

    77 nodded, and he looked at Xingxing curiously: "What do you want here?"

    Xingxing pointed at Xingxing. Pirate's location: "What are your plans for those people there?"

    After a period of consideration, the experimental subjects already had preliminary ideas, and before 76 and 77 came back, they had just finished discussing the results.

    The experimental subjects will not take the initiative to appear in front of Tuttle and the others in an inhuman form for the time being, but they will not let the star thief who followed them leave here alive.

    "We want to visit other planets." 77 looked at the stars seriously, and unsurprisingly, he saw a bit of depression on his face.

    "We want to know what other humans are like." 76 added that although Simmons described it in front of them, they would not jump to conclusions without seeing it with their own eyes.

    If other humans did not disappoint them, they would consider contacting the Interstellar Intelligence Race Alliance through Tuttle's channel.

    Simmons once told them: "When you are weak, you can try to get help from other people."

    After careful consideration, the experimental subjects found that they really needed to use the power of the outside world to compete with the Star Thief and the rest of the laboratory. Before the huge gap in technology, it is difficult for flesh and blood to fight against mechanical armor.

    "We plan to go to Simmons at night." 77 continued to tell the stars about their plan, "He said that there is an inhabited planet not far away." ——The experimental subjects didn't care

    about

    Simmons either Hide what's on your mind.

    After listening to what they said, Simmons was a little stunned, and asked them again uncertainly: "Have you really thought about it?" "I mean,

    you haven't considered it, if I have something wrong with you Good intentions..." Simmons stammered a little at the end, the trust of the experimental subjects in him was beyond his expectation.

    But after he said these words, the subjects looked at him seriously: "We believe you are trustworthy."

    Even though they had too dark childhood experiences, they were still sincere to a certain extent , You can give all your trust to the person you identify.

    Simmons subconsciously stretched out his hand and wiped the corners of his eyes. The voice was not particularly loud, but it was enough for all the experimental subjects to hear clearly: "The outside world will not let you down." ——To go to other planets,

    those

    that have not yet transformed Naturally, the humanoid experimental body cannot leave.

    Simmons found a few masks from his warehouse, which can change the appearance of people, but if you look closely, you can still see that they are wearing masks. If they get in touch with the Interstellar Intelligent Race Alliance later, they can get a batch from them A more perfect mask can allow the experimental subjects to integrate into human society without any flaws.

    During the time they were planning to leave, the Star Thief was taken time out by the experimental subjects. Simmons took away their almost undamaged aircraft and left the body where it was, waiting for Tuttle and the others to discover it by themselves.

    Not long after discovering the corpse of the star thief, Tuttle and the others decided to return after staying for a few days, and Simmons' simple training on human society for the experimental subjects was coming to an end.

    "Since you have almost learned everything, you will have a day off tomorrow, and we will leave the day after tomorrow."

    ——After

    returning, 77 was a little absent-minded.

    I used to be able to fall asleep as soon as I closed my eyes, but now 77 can't fall asleep when she lays down, and she tosses and turns from time to time with her eyes closed.

    "Can't sleep?" 76's voice suddenly sounded in his ear, which made 77 jump.

    After a few seconds, there was a slow "hmm".

    "I can't sleep either." 76 opened his eyes at some point, and turned his head to look at 77.

    "What are other planets like?" 77 moved his body, getting closer to 76.

    "There are stars outside the laboratory. Without the stars, what will be farther away?"

    "I don't know." 77 shook his head.

    He added: "We will be able to see it later."

    ——Not

    only the experimental subjects, but also the stars were also a little nervous.

    As 77 and the other subjects entered the vehicle, Star watched them unblinkingly from near the hatch.

    When the last experimental subject walked in, Xing Xing called him subconsciously. When the experimental subject turned his head, Xing Xing had a trace of expectation in his eyes: "You will come back, right?" Simmons didn't know when he would return

    , He looked at the stars below and made a serious promise: "We'll be back soon."

    —

    The habitable planet that Simmons said is located near the stars is located on the edge of the empire, and the population is mixed. The screening of private starships is not very strict. At the same time, it is not uncommon to see outsiders wearing cloaks or masks on the planet. Which is not very conspicuous.

    Simmons opened the aircraft hatch, and several masked experimental subjects came out behind him.

    The buildings of Edge Star are very different from the laboratory, and the experimental subjects looked around with curiosity.

    Unlike the isolation of the laboratory, although the permanent residents of the edge star are not as good as other planets, it is inevitable that the density of people far exceeds that of the laboratory.

    After they got off the aircraft, they saw many people coming and going.

    When seeing strange humans, the subjects subconsciously became vigilant.

    77 felt his hand being grabbed, and looked back subconsciously, 76 saw him turn his head, and held his hand even tighter, 77 looked at this strange face, and could hear a familiar voice coming from under the mask : "I'm here."

    77 looked at him, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, he squeezed 76's hand, and responded, "I'm here too."