20

The researchers frequently came and went in the room where 77 stayed.

    77 looked at the researcher standing outside the glass and looking at him a few meters away. He knew that there were still a few "eyes" on the ceiling above his head that were diligently staring at his house, faithfully feeding back the scene to his "mother".

    Prying eyes cast from all around, thinking it was hidden.

    77 suppressed the emotions in his heart, and lay quietly on the tree trunk. He looked down at the tree trunk under his arm. There were several claw marks of different shades on it, from 156, 148... and earlier experimental subjects.

    Seeing that 77 has been keeping quiet and not showing any particular aggression, the researchers looked down at the bucket containing the fresh venison: "It's almost time to get off work, let's go back." On the way to process the venison, a

    researcher Curiously, he asked the colleagues around him: "Are these all going to be thrown away?"

    "There's still so much venison..." He glanced into the bucket and felt that it was a bit of a waste.

    "The experimental subject doesn't like venison." The researcher next to him has been in the laboratory more than ten years ago, and he still knows more about these experimental subjects than the researcher who just arrived beside him.

    "Is it because all the experimental subjects don't like it?" the new researcher asked.

    "Yes, I don't like all of them."

    "This is too strange." He couldn't help muttering.

    The person next to him seemed to remember something, and suddenly added: "They used to like it very much."

    But then one day, it seemed that they suddenly began to reject the existence of venison.

    ——During

    the time when 77 did not return to the third area, No. 157 was pushed into the experimental area again.

    Different from the temptation of the first experiment, the subsequent experiments are much bolder than the previous ones.

    Not reconciled to losing his eyesight, Norton thought of this experimental subject that had just left the incubation room, and it possessed an amazing healing ability.

    The mucus it secretes is even better than the best healing potion on the star network.

    But after trying, 157's mucus did not meet Norton's expectation, the wound on the eye did not heal, it was only slightly better than before, and although the scar on the face scabbed quickly after applying the mucus, it still left There are shallow traces.

    "If it is purified and added with other ingredients, will there be a better effect?" Norton touched the scar on his face and asked his colleagues around him.

    "It will." Norton answered the question in a soliloquy before his colleagues could answer.

    ——The

    second experiment was still a bit unexpected for 157, and when she had left the last experiment behind, she felt the familiar feeling of dizziness again.

    Before falling asleep, it subconsciously raised its head to look at Alyssa, who was standing there, looking at him with a smile on her face.

    "Mom?" The pink tentacles waved in the air, and finally fell powerlessly to the ground.

    ——In

    the laboratory, there seemed to be very few movements that the subjects could not hear.

    Before No. 157 was pushed onto the experiment platform, all the subjects in the three districts, including 77 who was still in isolation, heard the movement.

    "She's doing the second experiment." 77 looked in one direction of the experiment area through the door.

    77 showed a sense of agitation appropriately, made a movement to expel several researchers outside the glass, and fell down again after they backed away.

    He knew what "mother" wanted to see him like--reckless and not smart, easy to guide, and also show meekness.

    Jonathan pushed open the door from the outside and asked about the situation of researcher 77 in this laboratory.

    Probably because he was a little impatient, he inevitably walked a little faster, appearing a little lame.

    His foot was originally intact, but he accidentally injured it during an experiment. The wound was so deep that his foot could not recover in the end. It is not easy to see it normally, but once he walks fast, it is inevitable. Lame marks.

    77 remembers that his injury was related to No. 33.

    "I lost a tooth." One of the two-headed snake's heads opened its mouth wide, and only one of the two fangs remained.

    33 said: "It hurts when the tooth is pulled out, but it's okay, because the 'mother' also hurts." Revenge went back.

    Who would think that these experimental subjects did it on purpose? It was just an unforeseen accident in the experiment.

    But the experimental subjects also understand that the same trick cannot be used repeatedly, and the "mother" will suspect them if they are used repeatedly.

    ——

    77 withdrew his gaze from Jonathan, and he continued to ask 76: "Will she still believe in 'Mom' after the second experiment?" "Probably." 76

    replied after thinking for a while, "She still doesn't Willing to be 'mother' in pain."