65

Before parting, Tuttle glanced at the direction where the experimental subjects were hiding, and then looked at Simmons: "If they want to see me, you can come here to find me anytime." After Tuttle left

    , Simmons looked in the direction he was looking at when he left, and the subjects vaguely guessed that he had noticed them, and walked out of their hiding place.

    "How did you find us?" 77 felt a little strange, he was still very confident in his ability to hide his tracks.

    "It's not me." Simmons briefly explained the new equipment at Tuttle's place to them, and then explained his purpose for coming.

    Simmons emphasized to the experimental subjects that it is best not to approach the areas of human activities lightly during this period of time. After all, they don't know whether the Star Pirates will have similar detection methods.

    Simmons also talked about his guess at the end, he asked the experimental subjects: "Did all your caregivers really die at that time?" "

    Some people left." 77 replied, he remembered Mendry and some The researchers left in another starship before the subject was buried.

    Combined with 77's statement, Simmons guessed that they probably met the star thief by accident after leaving the planet, and by chance, they chose to come here again to find the experimental subjects that were left behind.

    "I want to know what you all experienced at that time." Simmons looked at the subjects seriously, "If possible, I would like you to take me to that laboratory." Although the researchers are no longer here

    , But Simmons knows that the data left in the laboratory also has a great effect on some people.

    And the experimental subjects probably didn't know the significance of the existence of these materials.

    "What are you going to do there?" 77 asked him.

    "I want to go there and completely destroy something."

    "Is it important?" Another subject asked Simmons.

    "It's very important."

    77 thought for a while, and then told Simmons: "Last year, the place was buried by mud." "

    If you want to go, we can take you there in two days."

    Simon Si nodded, and after telling the experimental subjects to be careful recently, he asked the experimental subjects: "Is there any way for you to know if there are other people on this planet?" After asking this question,

    Simon Si was also taken aback for a moment, feeling that he was thinking too much, and the experimental subjects probably didn't know.

    But to his surprise, the experimental subjects only thought for a while, and quickly gave the answer: "The stars know."

    They looked at Simmons with affirmative tone, as if they had no doubt about it.

    Star?

    Simmons was a little skeptical about this reply, but he still began to look for the figure of the star with suspicion.

    —and

    on the other side.

    The two researchers and the star thief fiddled with the instruments in their hands. Unlike Tuttle and the others, the place where they fell was a little far away from the positions of the experimental subjects.

    One of the star thieves frowned when the researchers stopped: "Are you sure you are on this planet?"

    A researcher nodded: "We have collected some information for comparison in the past two days. If there is no accident, it should be here That's right."

    "Then where is your laboratory?"

    "It should be some distance away."

    "That's fine." The talking star thief nodded, and he couldn't understand the instrument in the researcher's hand, but it didn't hinder He was in a hurry to go back. "The supplies on the starship will last for about a month. Hurry up and find the location. Then we will send back the address and leave here early." —— Near the living area of ​​the

    experimental

    subjects Xing Xing, who was squinting and pretending to sleep, suddenly opened his eyes with some unhappiness.

    It seems that some annoying people have appeared again.

    He stood up, and after thinking for a while, he decided to get rid of these annoying existences for the experimental subjects.

    Before leaving, he glanced casually to the side and caught

    Simmons' eyes.

    "I found you." Simmons was still panting, he looked at the stars, "I have something to trouble you."