67

It is a very novel experience for the experimental subjects to revisit the old place after leaving the laboratory for a long time.

    They looked at the silver-white walls on both sides of the corridor, and occasionally had a feeling of "so this is how it is here".

    After the test subjects left, some researchers chose to leave here, but some chose to stay in the laboratory.

    After 77 and the other subjects continued to walk inside for a while, they soon began to see the dead researcher's body.

    The soil burial cuts out the air, and shortly after the laboratory was buried underground, the researchers soon died of lack of oxygen.

    77 and 76 walked around the lab, then 77 turned to look at 76 beside him: "Go back to Simmons."

    ——On

    the other side, Simmons, who was trying to persuade Xingxing to have an impulsive idea, was looking at him in disbelief. staring at the stars.

    He has always known that the stars are different from the experimental subjects and himself to some extent, and he was very confident in himself when he talked about directly dealing with these star thieves and researchers.

    Simmons always thought that the stars were just a little bit more special than them, but it never occurred to him that he wasn't even a carbon-based creature at all.

    Simmons looked up and down Xingxing.

    Simmons touched the tip of his nose when Xing Xing looked over impatiently. He has been to many different planets and seen various species, so it is not surprising that a "planetary consciousness" appears in front of him now, right... He showed Simmons his After identity and strength, Xingxing waited for a while, and after Simmons recovered, he asked, "Can I go and get rid of them now?"

     Simmons subconsciously stretched out another hand when he heard this Go grab him.    

     He pulled Xingxing back and began to reason with Xingxing. It was useless to analyze his strength, and Simmons could only continue from another angle.

    Things are not as simple as once and for all as long as you deal with the star thieves on the planet. According to what Simmons heard from Tuttle, these people are only a small part of those who are looking for the experimental subjects. There are more outside the planet. The Star Pirates.

    "It's easy to deal with them directly, but we'd better get information about other people from them, and then wipe out this group of people to prevent them from discovering this place again."

    Xingxing felt that Simmons' tortuous handling method Some couldn't understand: "Just deal with it again when they show up again."

    "But you can't pay attention to this all the time, can you?" Simmons asked.

    Simmons guessed that the laboratory existed on this planet for a long time, and during this period, due to some force majeure factors, the stars did not notice or were unable to attack the laboratory.   

      "They have left the laboratory now." Simmons continued patiently, "In the future, they will slowly multiply like other creatures." "They will have their own offspring, and  then slowly grow their population, Until the footprints can cover the entire planet."    

    "And the lifespan of a planet is very long. Maybe you just feel that you have taken a nap, and it has been a long time for us."

      Simmons looked across The confused Xing Xing felt a sense of guilt in his heart, then continued to shake his head and continued: "They can't live under your protection forever."

     " Because you may also take a nap occasionally, considering It's not their time."  

     "Am I right?" Simmons asked.    

     After he finished speaking, Xing Xing fell silent, and he could not refute what Simmons said, because he was indeed right.   

     Simmons looked at his eyes with visible frustration, and retracted his steps forward: "Then what do you want to do?"

    Simmons told the stars what Tuttle and himself had said. He wanted to hand over these people to Tuttle. After all, they alone did not have the ability to track down a large star thief gang.

    But if the Star Thief is to be handed over to Tuttle, it is necessary to start considering the matter of letting the experimental subjects come into contact with the Interstellar Intelligent Race Alliance.

    Simmons told Xingxing about his thoughts, and then told him: "I'm going to have a chat with 77, and then ask them what they think."

    Simmons thought, this incident happened too suddenly.

    —— "Interstellar intelligent race alliance?" The subjects subconsciously     asked,

    "What is that?"

The race and the images related to the interstellar intelligent race alliance were projected to the experimental subjects, and with these, the experimental subjects understood what kind of organization it was.

    "Do you want us to contact them?" 77 asked him.

    "It shouldn't be up to me to decide." Simmons shook his head and did not express any opinions on this matter, "It can only be decided by you." "If you don't want to, I can let

    you Tuttle hides the news related to you first."

    He looked at a group of confused experimental subjects in front of him, showing great patience: "There is no need to rush to make a decision, you have enough time to think about this issue."