49

It is somewhat difficult for a group of experimental subjects to quickly accept the sudden appearance of the planet.

    Although they had already accepted the fact that the young man standing in front of them was the incarnation of the planet, they still couldn't avoid looking at him when they saw him.

    "He's weird." 35 frowned, and choked out such a sentence after thinking for a long time.

    ——In

    a sense, the planet should treat all creatures on the planet equally, but after the birth of self-awareness and human form, it will inevitably bring some human characteristics, such as preference

    .

    76 and 77 are trying to make some traps recently. They are still not used to using human-shaped legs. When hunting, they will choose to use their own tails and use the strength of the tails to strangle their prey.

    However, in some places where the terrain is more complicated, the tail will inevitably encounter some obstacles when moving forward to chase the prey.

    At this time, it is much more convenient to use some tools and traps together.

    76 and 77 have also seen some prey fall into a naturally formed pit before. They dug a pit about the height of their own waist, and then spread a layer of branches and grass blades on it.

    After doing all this, two human snakes are looking for target prey nearby.

    They quickly selected their targets, and the two human snakes slowly approached. In the past few months, these animals have become accustomed to the existence of the experimental subjects, knowing that they are the enemy, and soon after discovering them, they screamed. The sound reminded all the nearby animals, and then ran in another direction in a panic.

    76 and 77 encircled from two directions. They had already selected the prey they were looking for, and at the same time they approached, they also drove the panicked prey to the trap they had dug.

    The prey knew nothing about their plans. As the two snakes got closer and closer, their footsteps became more and more flustered. When 77 caught up further, it stepped on the grass blades on the trap with one front hoof and fell headlong fell down.

    The 77 and 76 behind quickly caught up, and the sudden fall caused the prey's front leg to be injured, and it was trapped in the pit and could not get out.

    76 and 77 looked down, and then 76 rolled its tail from the pit, brought the prey up from the inside, then twisted the prey's body tightly with its tail, and put it down in front of 77 after it stopped breathing.

    When they first started hunting, they would swallow the fur while eating the meat like other animals, but the experimental subjects who were accustomed to the raw meat that was peeled and deboned in the laboratory would eat the fluff on it. Still a little unacceptable.

    After stumbling around for a while, they slowly learned to peel off the skin of their prey and eat the meat inside.

    After their hunting was over, the scattered animals quickly and slowly stopped, lowering their heads to eat the new grass blades on the lawn. They tacitly agreed that after eating and drinking enough, the predators would not hunt again. Lazily, he continued to eat grass with his head down, but the position was farther away from the experimental subjects.

    76 tore off the prey's fur, and then tore off the meat from the prey. When he was about to hand it to 77, he found that 77's eyes fell on his back.