36

The two researchers who fed the subjects felt that something was wrong in the third district today.

    When they pushed the cart through the corridor, it seemed that the gazes of all the subjects followed their movements and moved slowly.

    One of the researchers stopped for a while on the way to feed, rubbed his arms, and when he raised his head, he found that No. 76's tail was wrapped around a branch at some point, supporting his upper body, leaning out in the air, looking straight at Stop here yourself.

    The startled researcher took a big step back, subconsciously frowned, and sped up his movements. When he raised his footsteps, his eyes skipped outside the glass room of 77, and his eyes swept across the leaves near the ceiling, and there seemed to be a flash of white in his sight.

    "That's 77?" He subconsciously grabbed the people around him, feeling that there was something strange about this scene, and he looked over there inquiringly, the white tail had disappeared from his vision, not sure if it was an illusion, but he Just now I seemed to hear the sound of scales rubbing against the ground.

    "77..." He still wanted to say something, but a crisp sound took away all his attention. At some point, 76 climbed down from the tree, and his long black tail slapped hard on the glass. Although there was no crack, But it also left a heavy trace.

    76's pupils formed a straight line, bared his teeth at the two researchers, and swung his tail threateningly behind him, like a harbinger of an imminent attack.

    It looked eager to try, and was about to pounce here again in the next moment.

    The other experimental subjects in the lab stopped when 76 was attacking the glass, subconsciously looked in 76's direction, then quickly retracted their gaze, and continued their previous actions somewhat sluggishly.

    35 lowered his head to pick up the food that fell on the ground, and the vines unconsciously entangled on it: "76?"

    Another experimental subject asked him, "Will you come back?"

    76 looked at the two researchers who were no longer looking at 77: "I will be back."

    The two researchers threw down the trolley decisively and left from the third area. When they checked the surveillance later, they found that 76 was in the After that, they circled the glass room several times back and forth, and then slowly stopped beside the tree trunk in the center of the glass room.

    ——Feeling

    the drowsy gas that began to diffuse in the glass room, 76 raised his head and glanced at the ceiling, and 77's movements had already stopped.

    "Did your tail become a leg too?" 76 asked 77.

    "Yes." 77 was still in the compartment of the ceiling. He heard the movement just now, but he didn't see it with his own eyes, so he didn't know what happened.

    77 inexplicably felt a little uneasy: "76, what happened just now?"

    "A little accident." 76's voice paused, and avoided mentioning what he had done specifically, "It's okay, I'll be back in seven days. "

    After 76 left, 77, who was waiting on the ceiling to recover his energy, didn't speak for a long time and was very quiet all the time.

    "77?" 33 asked him, "Why didn't you talk?"

    "I've been thinking about a question just now."

    "What question?" 33 asked.

    "'Mom' can no longer leave here, nor can it enter from the outside, so the broken glass will never be repaired again, right?" "It seems