Bio II

Y/N Shinazugawa

"Pillar of Pillars / P.O.P" (Self-proclaimed title/ by Kagaya Ubuyashiki and other slayers)

"God of War" (By ????)

"Kinoe Shinazugawa" (By fellow Slayers)

"Y/N" (By most of the Hashira)

"Idiot" (By Sanemi)

"One-eyed Slayer" (By demons)

"Pretender" (By Kokushibo)

"My slayer" (By Haganezuka)

"Delicious Y/N" (By Doma)

"The One" (By Muzan)

"My Y/N" (By ????)

"Mr. Perfect" (By ????)

Characteristics:- Race: Human

- Gender: Male

- Age: 18 years old

- Height: Estimated 6 feet 5 inches (196 cm)

- Weight: Approximately 220 pounds (99 kg)

- Occupation: Demon Slayer

- Birthday: Spring 1892

- Hair Color: White

- Eye Color: Amethyst, shifting between deep purple and lavender

Appearance:

Y/N is a very tall, muscular young man with tousled shoulder-length white hair and rugged facial features.

He has an almond-shaped amethyst eye, while his left eye has a black eyepatch after his battle with Akaza. Occasionally, he uses earrings, a thoughtful gift from Tengen's wives, and to honor his mentors, Tanjuro and Yoriichi-san, and their iconic hanafuda earrings.

His physique is notable for its broad shoulders, narrow waist, and long legs. Despite his height and muscle, he is not as bulky as the Stone or Sound Hashira, going more towards a lean and toned body. His skin bears the marks of his battles as a demon slayer, with numerous scars across his torso, arms, and legs, although his face and back remain unscarred.

Additionally, his body shows signs of burn marks, particularly on his arms and shoulders, due to being struck by lightning multiple times during his fights.

Y/N is considered very attractive by many, including his close friends and fellow slayers. His easy smile and deep, smooth voice have a friendly and warm quality that can put those around him at ease. This charm has not gone unnoticed, even by demons, who often find themselves both captivated and intimidated by his presence.

In terms of attire, Y/N wears the standard black Demon Slayer uniform, consisting of a fitted gakuran jacket and hakama pants. His tabi socks are neatly tucked into the hakama, and he wears zori sandals. Over this uniform, he dons a white haori.

Personality:

His tough childhood, marked by abuse and hardship, has significantly shaped who he is, yet he doesn't allow these experiences to define him entirely... at least at first glance.