3

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 3: Stepmother and stepbrother come to the door

  . As she spoke, Liu Qin put down her luggage and pulled over a young man wearing a black T-shirt and playing a game.

  Liu Sheng was pulled by Liu Qin and raised his eyes, obviously impatient.

  Su You stood at the door with his arms folded, "Why are you here?"

  "Youyou, today is the first day of school for your brother. Old Su and I brought him to see you."

  The younger brother Liu Qin mentioned was named Liu Sheng , is the stepson brought over by Liu Qin from her second marriage.

  This year he was admitted to Shenzhen University where Su You was studying, and Liu Qin and Su Weiguo sent him here specially.

  Su You glanced sideways at Liu Qin's belly and sneered.

  In the previous life, Liu Qin and Su Weiguo brought Liu Sheng to her house without saying a word. After staying for a few days, they actually refused to leave.

  Liu Qin's reason was that she was pregnant and wanted to raise her baby in a big city, where medical care was developed and transportation was more convenient.

  Su Weiguo just happened to be able to find a security job in a big city and take care of the two of them. Anyway, Liu Sheng was also in this city and could settle down in Shenzhen after graduation. Wouldn't it be harmonious and beautiful for the family to be together?

  In the previous life, Su You had a big heart, thinking that the house was big anyway, and it would be okay for Liu Qin to live here.

  Besides, Su Weiguo also said that he planned to look at houses here to see if he could buy a suitable second-hand house.

  But later, there was no news about buying a house, but Liu Qin's belly got bigger day by day.

  Su You paid for the household's water, electricity and living expenses. Although she had a side job, she was under great pressure because of her mortgage payments.

  At that time, Su You had only been out of school for three years and was still relatively thin-skinned. Liu Qin always spoke kindly and helped with laundry and cooking, so Su You couldn't say anything more.

  Occasionally, Liu Qin and Su Weiguo were talking, and Su You learned what they were thinking.

  They wanted to give birth to the child at her home. Not only would they save a lot on living expenses, but Su You could also be a nanny to help take care of the child. This was a really good plan.

  At this time, Su You realized belatedly that the two planned to suck her blood in order to leave money for Liu Sheng to marry a wife and buy a house.

  They even took advantage of her old-fashioned ideas.

  Unfortunately, the apocalypse suddenly came, and Su You didn't find the opportunity to completely break up with the two of them, which led to the tragedy...

  Thinking of this, Su You's heart, which had been tempered in the apocalypse, gradually hardened.

  She almost vomited when she looked at her stepmother who pretended to be nice to her, but had a ball of bad water in her stomach.

  This kind of person is not easy to deal with. If you expose her directly, she will not admit it. Only when you grab her little tail will her true colors be revealed.