20

Chapter 20: Upgrading the System Mall Again

  Su You had an idea.

  Sure enough, the next second, a mechanical prompt came from the system:

  "Congratulations to the host, you have met the lv4 upgrade conditions."

  [Base upgrade: Lv3→Lv4]

  [Space module: warehouse space (100,000 square meters), rest area (100,000 square meters), Trade area (100,000 square meters), farm area (100,000 square meters)]

  [Function unlocked: System mall. Redeemable items: body enhancer (primary), base identity black card]

  [Space clipping: real buildings can be completely clipped and pasted into the base warehouse space, rest area, trade area or farm area]

  [Space overlap: the base space can be Overlap with the real space, open the space door mode]

  [Quota of people who can stay in the base: 1,000 people]

  First of all, Su You noticed that in the space module, in addition to the regular expansion of the area of ​​each district, there was an additional farm area of ​​100,000 square meters.

  She suddenly felt something in her heart. She came at the right time.

  As her thoughts flowed, she entered the base space and came to an empty and flat land.

  This farm area is divided into three areas, marked with three colors.

  The yellow ones are the planting areas, the green ones are the livestock areas, and the blue ones are the breeding areas.

  Among them, yellow has the largest area, followed by green, and blue has the smallest area.

  This time, there was a blue sky and lights simulating the sun in the sky above the farm area. It looked exactly like a large farmland in the real world. No one would have guessed that this was actually inside the base unless I told him.

  Looking at this fertile and flat yellow land, with the unique fragrance of the soil occasionally drifting, the ancestral farming soul deep in Su You's genes was ignited, and he wanted to pick up a hoe and start digging holes.

  However, her reason still allowed her to control this impulse.

  Although seeds of wheat, corn, rice and soybeans have been purchased, large agricultural machinery has not yet arrived.

  For this kind of large plain, it requires a lot of manpower, so machinery and farming are more suitable.

  Now that there are more farm areas, you can grow crops, graze cattle and sheep, and raise poultry. Even if external supplies are cut off, the population in the base can be self-sufficient.

  Secondly, the system brought up the system mall and added an item exchange function.

  Su You's eyes fell on the only item in the mall.

  [Elementary body enhancer: can enhance human physique, including strength, speed, endurance, explosive power, defense, vision, hearing, vision, etc.]

  [Required redemption points: 10]

  In the points column, her initial points are only 10 .

  According to the system, by rescuing people after the apocalypse and increasing base personnel, you can earn points that can be exchanged for items in the mall.

  However, she very much doubted that these 10 points were the rewards for inviting Amber in a few days ago.

  Su You did not hesitate and chose to redeem the primary body enhancer.