27

Chapter 27 The First Day of Virus Infection

  At present, it seems that Su You has the ability to protect herself and Amber. She is just here to purchase some supplies, which has nothing to do with her.

  In this case, she would not choose to come forward and expose her own advantages.

  As a person who has been around for three years in the apocalypse, she knows very well what consequences will come to those who are aggressive. Moreover, she is in a foreign country, and people here may not necessarily trust a strange oriental woman. Su You chooses to wait and see. Change.

  After talking so much to Su You, Li Xiannian seemed a little excited. He took a sip of water and continued: "Miss Su, to be honest with you, I gave up my domestic industry just to be able to retire here and spend time with my sons and grandchildren. Let's live together and spend our old age together. I didn't expect such a big thing to happen. Serena's father is too delving into biological viruses. I always feel that this is not a good thing. I didn't expect that something really happened."

  As he said that, Li Xiannian's eyes seemed dim. After a while, he said so much that Su You understood what he meant and completely lost hope of his son in the laboratory surviving.

  Su You comforted him: "That's not necessarily true. Maybe it's just a signal problem now. Researchers are still rushing to develop a virus vaccine and haven't had time to contact their families."

  She paused and continued: "After all, this is a matter of A major event in the city."

  Li Xiannian leaned on crutches and shook his head. He sighed again, as if he didn't have much hope. "Oh, it would be great if this was the case. I have lived enough in this old life, and I might as well die. It's me."

  He has lived a lifetime and seems to understand this kind of thing very clearly, but he just sighs from time to time, much like some kind of lonely old man in his twilight years.

  Su You also understood that comforting him was in vain, and stopped talking. Looking at the increasingly heavy rain outside the window, he always felt that the villa complex was not as peaceful as it appeared.

  At this time, Serena came down wearing casual sportswear. When she saw that the three of them were still there, she nodded in greeting.

  The old housekeeper followed behind and handed over a tablet, which displayed news notifications about the villa group.

  Faced with this situation, someone has already stood up and acted as the first leader.

  The first thing he did was to ask someone from each villa to come out and register the situation at home, how many people were there, men, women, old and young, what their occupations were, whether there was anyone sick at home, whether there were standing and first-aid medicines, and whether food and food were still available. Whatever is left, these can last for a few days.

  Another question is whether the young men in the family can come out and form a patrol team to maintain community security and defend the community together with the security team and resist foreign enemies.

  As soon as this person came out, he was strongly refuted. Most people thought that this was an invasion of their privacy. Since this place is located on an island around the lake, it means it is very safe. Plus, now that he is hiding in a warm and comfortable villa, who can They were willing to go out and do the dirty work, so they all chose not to participate.

  After looking at it, Li Xiannian also hesitated, "This Bassen is not far from our villa and is the nearest resident to us in this community. According to legend, he was a businessman who dealt in arms before, and he earned all the dirty money. Later, he was cleared and came ashore. He ran a company, and everyone here was very taboo on him. Afraid of accidentally saying the wrong thing, he picked up a gun and killed the person."