41

Chapter 41 The First Batch of Residents

  "Yes, we still have old, weak, women and children here. How can we defeat those monsters outside."

  "Can't we contact the government troops? Can't they send a helicopter to pick us up?"

  "Definitely. There are too many people to contact and we can't make any calls at all. The government means that we must rely on ourselves to get out." "Go

  out on your own and wait to be infected by zombies? Look at those hordes of monsters in front of us. One second you go out, the next second you are attacked by zombies and bitten to death. What's the difference between dying early and dying late?"

  People in the basement were chattering, with different opinions and unable to reach a consensus.

  Those who pretend to be physically fit always want to give it a try. If they go out and encounter government troops, they might be saved.

  At this time, human nature will be completely exposed, thinking entirely about oneself and not caring about the elderly, weak, women and children.

  Soon, the young people who reached an agreement formed a team, found some handy weapons from the store, and went out quietly in the middle of the night.

  At this moment, zombies on the roadside smelled the scent of living people and gradually surrounded the bakery.

  The old woman in the bakery put her hands together and prayed to God for peace.

  When Su You came here, the glass of the bakery had been broken by zombies.

  Robert took a horn knife and stabbed a zombie in the eye socket to protect his wife and daughter in the basement.

  At the same time, the old woman took a long and thick rolling pin and struck it hard on the skull in front of her.

  Mouthing in his mouth: "I'll bite you, I'll bite you!"

  Su You came in all the way and got rid of the zombies in the store, and found that there were only four living people, including a three-year-old child and an old woman with white hair.

  Seeing the zombies pouring in continuously outside, she reminded: "Go to the basement, there are too many zombies."

  "Okay." Robert finally reacted.

  Although the basement was small, there was a wooden door that could withstand it. They piled flour and butter at the door in an attempt to delay the possibility of zombies coming in for a while.

  After doing this, Robert said: "Thank you for helping us get rid of the zombies!"

  Su You nodded, "The basement is not very safe, why did you go out?"

  Robert said: "The people hiding in there with us want to I wanted to go out to find the government troops, but there was a gap in the store door, and a zombie came in. I wanted to solve it and closed the door, but I didn't expect to be discovered by them, which attracted more people."

  After hearing this, Su You probably understood what was going on. After passing by, no wonder she sensed that there were more than just four survivors here. It turned out that many people had escaped.

  It seems that there are fewer coolies available.

  She felt a little regretful.

  At this time, the old woman asked doubtfully: "Girl, how do you know there is someone here? What are you doing here?"