25

Chapter 25 Escape and Old Acquaintances

  As soon as these words came out, the students in the back seat were obviously panicked. After they sat down, they had sent messages to their families, but they had not received a reply yet.

  After discussing for a while, Serena plucked up the courage to stand up, "This lady."

  A voice came from the front: "My surname is Su."

  Serena paused and continued: "This Miss Su, thank you. Timely help. I have just sent a message to my family, and the reply I got is that there is no major chaos in the Greno community yet. Please send me and my classmates there first, and my housekeeper will pick us up there. ."

  Several others also agreed.

  Su You saw the girl in the rearview mirror. Among the five people, only she and the other leading boy seemed the calmest.

  She searched the location of this community on the map and found that it was not far from here, so she nodded and said, "Okay." "

  Hu Bo, let's go here first."

  Amber agreed, "Okay."

  Along the way, Su You Seeing the thick smoke from the factory on the roadside, the crashed vehicles, the dead people, and the infected people who were completely unconscious, they gathered together and bit into several corpses like hunting hyenas.

  One of them was still alive. The man screamed in pain, and soon became silent. Finally, his body spasmed violently as if he had been electrocuted. Finally, his hands and feet supported his body and stood up at extremely weird angles, transforming into the appearance of an infected person.

  After seeing their coming car, they rushed towards the vehicle like crazy.

  Amber did not dodge, and drove directly into it. With a bang, the male zombie was violently knocked away more than ten meters away, screaming angrily, and it looked like he was still struggling to stand up.

  At the same time, the infected people on the roadside also discovered the car and ran wildly behind it. There were even zombies on the roadside grabbing the roof of the car.

  Amber once again increased the speed of the car and stepped on the accelerator to the maximum before throwing them away.

  The situation is too bad.

  In the morning, the whole city was still in good order. Unexpectedly, just half a day later, it turned into a city of death full of monsters and terror.

  Su You seemed calm on the surface. After all, she had fought in a base where people's hearts were strange and had also fought against mutated animals and plants. However, meeting zombies here was beyond her expectations.

  In the previous world, such a large-scale infection event did not occur. What is going on?

  As he checked the network information, Su You found clues. The IP address in Snow City seemed to be blocked by an invisible force. There were no posts about infected people in the online world. In some places, IP addresses about zombies appeared. The message lasted for a second, and then was immediately blocked.

  Su You quickly understood that news and distress messages were blocked. This was a conscious effort by the authorities to contain the incident. Maybe the official army had already been dispatched.

  The population here is only five to six million, so it is not a particularly large city.

  Moreover, the cities here are very far away from each other. There are only a few specific roads in and out of the city. As long as the army blocks these roads, no one can escape.