58

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> Hoarding for Doomsday: I Build a Global Survivor Base >Chapter 58 Wishful Thinking

Chapter 58 Wishful thinking

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 58 Wishful Thinking

  "But I heard from my colleagues in the purchasing department that the new boss has stored a lot of goods in the warehouse and went abroad to discuss business and has not come back yet. So there must be something here."

  Lu Xia had a quarrel at work. She still remembered that she was fired from the supermarket because of the new boss.

  Now that she has this opportunity, she must clear out the items in this supermarket to relieve her previous grievances.

  Her boyfriend is a little gangster who is usually uneducated and incompetent, but in these troubled times, he has fallen into the lap of a gangster.

  She stopped providing this information to them, intending to take advantage of it herself.

  The supermarket is located on relatively high ground, so only the first floor should be flooded. The department store on the second floor and the non-staple food area on the third floor are still there.

  So when they waded over, they didn't feel much surprise.

  Until the rubber boat stopped on this vast stretch of water, there was no sign of any supermarket.

  "Where's the supermarket? Are you sure it's in this area?"

  Boss Hei looked at her fiercely, with a hint of suspicion in his eyes.

  "That's right. There is a gas station to the east, and there is a small square on the right. Isn't this the square's bronze statue standing on the water?" Lu Xia couldn't find the supermarket and hurriedly took out the map on her phone to check it.

  The strange thing was that the positioning point clearly showed that they were above the supermarket, but the bottom of the water was empty, like an open space, and not even a supermarket could be seen.

  This is really crazy.

  "Lv Xia, what's the matter with you?" Her boyfriend hurriedly grabbed her and asked quietly, "Did you remember it wrong? The boss is not happy."

  Lu Xia sweated anxiously, "It's impossible, I After working here for two years, I know clearly even if the building next to it is flooded. How could I go wrong?"