47

Chapter 47 Catastrophe is coming

  . It was still cloudless in the morning, but suddenly the sky changed at noon, with strong winds and heavy rain.

  Shen Xiaoxiao was holding her phone tremblingly, scrolling through the help messages in Moments and local groups.

  "Oh my god, why is it raining so heavily? My car stalled and I'm stuck on the road. What should I do?" "

  I'm at the subway station. Water has poured in. Oh, oh, oh, oh, mom and dad, I don't want to die yet. ."

  "Who knows what it's like over there in the old Yindu area? My parents' house is on the first floor, and I'm afraid there will be water. I can't contact them at the moment. Does anyone know any friends there?"

  "Everyone must pay attention to avoid it. By the window, just now a neighbor in my community went to the balcony to collect clothes. Unexpectedly, the person and the window were blown out. They haven't been found yet." "

  My community is Fengdu Xinyuan. Just now, the property management company came to notify us that the rain was heavy. We came in such a hurry that the underground garage was not blocked and water has already been poured into it."

  "I'm convinced of you people. Didn't the weather forecast warn of strong winds and heavy rain today? Why weren't you prepared in advance? Who are you to blame for panic now? "

  A stream of messages passed by, almost all of them asking for help. Because there were too many people, the rescue phone couldn't be dialed, so we had to start asking for help online.

  Shen Xiaoxiao looked around and found that currently only her gaming group was the quietest.

  Only one member of the group asked cautiously: "You didn't go out today, right?"

  Someone quickly responded.

  "No, no, such a loud thunder scares me to death. My wife had to go to work today, and I tried so hard to get her to stay. She is still green on her body. Hehe, she is serving me tea now. Pour water."

  "I pretended to have a stomachache and asked for leave today and didn't go to class. My mother was outside rejoicing. Everyone who went to the cram school was trapped there." "I

  just slept in, but I didn't expect things to change. .My parents, my little sister, are all at home, lets have some sleep.

  Oh my god, what kind of bad luck did we have? We bought supplies in advance and stayed at home. It looks like the rain will stop soon.

   Not only will it not stop, go to the forum. This heavy rain is global. In some places, it even caused tsunamis and huge tornadoes. The precipitation reached 1000 ml."

  Shen Xiaoxiao quickly opened the forum, where everyone gathered There are many netizens from all over the world, and everyone on the forum is sharing the local information they know.

  As the information stream of the posts went by one by one, Xiaoxiao saw shocking pictures one after another.

  Countless people were buried by sudden flash floods or swept away by rushing water. Some people were directly submerged on the roof of the car and were trapped and died in the car without being able to open the windows.

  Because visibility is unclear due to heavy rain, drive into nearby rivers, cliffs or ravine coasts.

  The power of the tornado was extremely powerful, knocking off countless roofs and leaving millions of people homeless.