56

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> Hoarding for the Apocalypse: I Build a Global Survivor Base >Chapter 56 Finding the Organization

Chapter 56 Find the organization

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 56: Finding the organization

  "Shen Xiaoxiao, Yuan Shang, stereotypes, right?"

  "Hello, three base members, welcome to Huanshan Valley Resort!" "

  It's getting late, I will arrange a room for you as a family, please Follow me!"

  The resort area is surrounded by mountains and trees, and it is dark and deep. However, a few lights on the roadside are still on, making it a little dark.

  None of the five people noticed that there was a black-haired woman standing in the shadow of the streetlight in front of them.

  She was wearing a baseball cap and a long black windbreaker. She held a transparent umbrella and leaned against the street lamp post. Only a blurry figure could be seen.

  Her voice floated in the air filled with light rain, slow and slow, low and deep, as if it had floated from another world.

  Shen Xiaoxiao and the people behind her stopped and looked at each other in confusion.

  It was a bit strange when this woman appeared in front of them, and she actually opened her mouth and said their names.

  Until she told her the base and arranged the accommodation, Shen Xiaoxiao, Yuan Shang and Chen Gui's eyes lit up and their noses felt a little sour.

  Help, family, we finally found an organization.

  Who can understand their feelings?

  Shen Xiaoxiao tried hard to suppress the urge to rush forward, "Yes, yes, I am Shen Xiaoxiao, and the other two boys are Yuan Shang, Chen Gui, and I brought my parents here." The

  woman raised her eyes and glanced at them, He hummed softly.

  Only then did Shen Xiaoxiao notice that she was wearing a mask, revealing a pair of dark and narrow eyes, which were beautiful, sharp, and very oppressive.

  But when you look at her, you will feel a very calm and convincing power.

  She held an umbrella and turned around, "Come with me."