4

Chapter 4 Selling a House

  Su Weiguo frowned tightly, and after turning around, his face became even more ugly.

  Liu Qin winked at him, and just as she was about to pull him aside to discuss the matter, Su You started to speak.

  "Dad, Aunt Liu. You see, I'm in this situation. Do you have any savings or something like that? Use it to help me with my turnover. I just bought this house, and now I'm selling it at a low price. It's pretty good. It's a pity."

  Su You sat on the sofa holding the big orange, his lips cold.

  In her last life, she had lived with Su Weiguo for three years, and her grudges were gone.

  So if she wants to do something in this life, she can't be blamed.

  After listening to Su You's words, Liu Qin had to turn around and said with a stiff smile: "Youyou, you also know that neither your father nor I have any serious jobs. Your brother's tuition is still borrowed from home. Well, let alone any capital."

  "Yeah, I don't have any savings, why don't I spend them all on you, a loser?" Su Weiguo also joined in.

  "Is that so..."

  Su You slowly looked around the three of them. Even Liu Sheng looked impatient, as if he had had enough of being with her.

  Even when Su You looked at him, he said fiercely: "You have to deal with the evil you have done yourself. I have to continue to go to school. Don't worry about my college tuition fees." Looking at

  this strange younger brother, the elder sister who is usually the eldest sister Short, coaxed Su You gave him a lot of money to buy clothes, sneakers and games, but now that Su You has no money, his face has obviously changed.

  Su You gave up completely.

  She said to Su Weiguo: "In that case, I will continue to clean up the house and call the agent to sell the house. You can go."

  After saying that, she planned to take out her mobile phone, find out the WeChat account of the agent selling the house, and call him. past.

  At the same time, he told the three people present, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. As long as the house price is kept low, it can always be sold. I will also find a way to solve the remaining money."

  After hearing this, Liu Qinke sat down Unable to hold on any longer, he immediately stood up, pressed her cell phone and said: "Oh, what are you talking about, Youyou? How can a family really not care about each other? Don't fight first, how can a well-decorated house... Sold when you said it was for sale?"

  This is a house in a prime location. Su You was lucky enough to pick up this foreclosure house. How could he make a wedding dress for someone else at a low price?

  She whispered: "Youyou, let's do this. Your father and I still have some money in our hands. If you sell this house to us cheaper, it will be considered our family's property."

  Su You sneered at her in his heart . , but on the surface she pretended to be hesitant, pretending not to see through her little thoughts.

  Seeing that she relaxed, Liu Qin immediately said: "Youyou, don't blame me and your dad for hiding it from you just now. It's not easy for anyone to make two money. Your dad and I saw that you had no choice, so we took the initiative to Take out this money."

  "Old Su, do you think so?" As she spoke, Liu Qin elbowed Su Weiguo and winked at him.

  Su Weiguo also quickly understood that it is better to take advantage of one's own people than to take advantage of others, so he pretended to say: "I will give you a guarantee this time, and you can take care of the future. I can't control it."