43

Chapter 43 The website shook.

  Hearing this condition, Amber was shocked, then smiled, raised his coffee cup and drank it instead of wine, "Sister You is awesome!

  Su You: You are quite happy to be a worker, huh?"

  She thought of Li Xiannian: "Mr. Li contacted these for you?

  Amber smiled slyly and said, "Of course, that old fox started to sell off the bonds and stocks in his hands after boarding the ship, and bought a large number of supply ships. It seems that he is not planning to go ashore. " "

  It seems that the news in Snow City has been suppressed, but only to most ordinary people. After all, the city's blockade and nuclear explosion cannot be hidden from the group of capitalists who ran away at the slightest rumor."

  "They feel that although Snow City no longer exists, the T virus may not be able to be controlled. After all, there is no effective vaccine for this highly contagious unknown virus. This group of people is very pessimistic about the future. Some people are They are selling some unimportant factories, so I am going to take over."

  Su You nodded: "I think it is feasible. While they are purchasing supplies, we can also mix in and not be discovered by others for this unusual purchase."

  Suddenly, Amber's face became a little serious. Seeing that there was no one around, he whispered: "Sister You, will there not only be an outbreak of zombie viruses in the future, but also other disasters?"

  Su You glanced at him, "How do you say this?"

  Amber lowered his head. He looked at his eyes and chuckled, "The survival fortresses prepared by those big capitalists are either cruise ships weighing tens of thousands of tons, or strong underground doomsday fortresses, and some people flee to the mountains and forests. But you are completely different from them."

  "I try I was connected to the largest artificial intelligence system in the base, but even its firewall couldn't get in. The person who designed it was simply too smart, and the base is in an unknown space, which is completely unlike what we can have in this era. Technology."

  Finally, Amber asked tentatively: "Sister You, you are not an alien creature, are you?"

  When he asked this question, there was hope and curiosity in his eyes, as well as the excitement of eagerness to try.

  Su You stirred the coffee with a silver spoon and said with a half-smile, "What do you think?"

  She didn't seem to give a definite answer, but Amber's heart was beating loudly and she became more and more excited.

  Could it be true?

  If this is true, then Su You has the most precious and safe shelter in the world, and he is following the right person.

  Su You didn't know that because of this question, Amber's imagination had reached the sky.

  But she didnt know the origin of the system anyway, so maybe he just guessed it!

  System:

  Su You felt a certain emotion and raised his eyebrows.

  She made an explanation before leaving: "I will return to China tonight to deal with the affairs there. I will leave it to you to manage Country A."

  Amber was entrusted with the important task and gave her a pat on the chest: "No problem, Sister You, I will do my job well. If you have any problems, come to the base and hit me."