14

Chapter 14 Promoting the Websites Scumbag Boyfriend

  Su You entered from the link point, entered the background of the web page, and saw the large frame of the website.

  The quiet and dark page has a huge blood-red countdown in the center, which looks extremely ominous.

  The central graphic is designed to look like a 3D beating heart. As the countdown stopwatch beats at the top of the interface, the heart seems to be tightly grasped by an invisible hand, and a Sword of Damocles hangs above the viewer's head. It will fall straight down in the next second.

  Scroll down and you will see the white forum watering and apocalyptic rescue sections.

  There are pages and functions. It seems that Amber can get her ideas very well.

  Su You followed the steps to set up the countdown to doomsday and edited the introduction to the natural disasters in the next three years. At the same time, he posted the first post about the quota for the base in the apocalyptic rescue section.

  After doing this, Su You sent a message to Amber: "Well done!"

  followed by a transfer.

  Amber worked on the website for three days and didn't fall asleep until early in the morning. Then he sent a message: "Sister You, how fast!"

  After seeing the transfer, he was stunned for a moment. After clicking it, he found that the amount was not small.

  Amber reacted quickly and asked tentatively: "Sister You, are you rich?"

  Su You is usually very stingy and doesn't have any funds for activities. Amber has always worked hard for nothing.

  Su You simply said um.

  Damn it! Looks like this is true.

  Amber was a little excited and called over: "Sister You, have you suddenly become rich? Did you win the lottery or inherited the inheritance of a relative who has been missing for many years?"

  Su You: "Neither. You use this money to buy some storable items." , Ill tell you the details when I see you.

  When she saw this sentence, Amber almost jumped up from the computer chair, Damn it, Sister You, its too expensive for you to broadcast abroad. The game company How much commission will be given to you, is it worth your efforts?"

  "No, tomorrow is not a working day? Are you willing to work overtime to ensure full attendance?"

  Su You was speechless. Is she usually so stingy?

  In Amber's eyes, she seemed to be unprofitable and unable to get up early. Similar.

  Su You: "The main business has been laid off, and the side business is now the main business."

  Amber gloated, "Hahahahahahahaha, no wonder that's the case, that's it."

  Su You: "A dog can't spit out ivory from its mouth."

  Amber: "Let's get down to business. When will you come? I'll pick you up."

  Su You: "I have a flight the day after tomorrow. I have something to deal with tomorrow."

  Amber: "Okay, I'll wait for you to come."

  Su You: "The operation and server fees of the website will be taken from me, and I will give you another sum of money. You can take care of it for me first. By the way, remember to keep it confidential."