52

Chapter 52 Chaos occurs

  "Doctor Shen, are you going out to buy supplies too?"

  Not long after they left the community, Shen Xiaoxiao and his group met neighbors who were out shopping in the same community.

  They built an assault boat and were returning from shopping at the mall.

  Seeing three members of her family riding in a rubber boat, their eyes were full of envy.

  Father Shen nodded, "Let's buy some supplies first."

  We have communicated with the community group, and the residents all know where to buy supplies, so when they see someone getting a rubber boat out, no one on the kayak will be surprised. .

  A neighbor kindly reminded, "By the way, there was some commotion on the road ahead. Someone robbed a batch of goods and ran away. You three, please pay attention." "

  We just came from the front. Fortunately, we stayed away from that group of people. They He took the supplies and ran away. Even if the rescue team comes, they probably won't be able to find any evidence."

  "Yes, it scared me to death. I saw two more people fell into the water, and the rubber boat was deflated. I don't know now. What's going on?"

  After hearing the news, Shen Xiaoxiao's face became serious.

  Sure enough, without supervision, some people began to break through the bottom line.

  She silently touched the nail gun prepared in her bag. Although this tool was much less powerful than a real gun, it was a weapon that could be obtained after all. It was still a certain deterrent to some people who had never seen it before. force.

  Shen Xiaoxiao nodded, "Thank you for letting me know. We will pay attention to safety."

  She hesitated for a moment, but still told her plan to go to the emergency shelter,

  "Everyone, if it rains again in the future, don't worry about the house for now. It is still officially established. Emergency shelters are safer. After all, officials have been calling for people to move to higher shelters if possible. There are water, electricity, and food there. Its best to get in while there are still places. Hearing this,

  those few The neighbors were stunned for a moment, but they also thought it was a good idea and thanked them one after another.

  "Okay, we remember."

  "Doctor Shen, your family is still a high-level person, so why don't you go there now?"

  Father Shen nodded: "Although the shelter is not as comfortable as home, it can be protected by the country after all. In this situation, Staying at home is not much safer. In the past

  , I could have peace of mind." "Doctor Shen is right. According to the official forecast, the rain will continue to fall. It is really not safe at home." "

  Indeed, it is raining so heavily anyway. , why dont we go to the official shelter to hide and just lock the door at home."

  "Yes, my neighbor on the lower floor went to the shelter because his home was flooded. He sent me a message last night, saying that the conditions there were not bad. , even if you do some volunteer work, you are not tired."

  However, some people did not give face and muttered directly: "What are you talking about? The shelters are all temporarily built, how can they be as comfortable as your own home? Anyway, the thirteenth floor of our house happens to be The middle floor will not be flooded or leaked. Besides, you can still buy food now, and the government will also distribute supplies. Wouldn't it be better to stay at home?" "